I've taken my car to Fresh Pond Mobil for more than five years--chiefly for inspections, rarely for any other kinds of repairs. I've found the work reliable, fast, and not expensive. I really don't understand the negative reviews posted here. Necessary, reliable automobile repairs are simply not cheap unless your mechanic is a relative! Eli and his workers do good work that I rely on to keep my car safely running.
Abe's Complete Auto Service
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We are a full-service station providing complete Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair, State Inspection for Passenger & Commercial Vehicles, and Roadside Services. Walk-ins are welcome; no appointments necessary, whether you’re coming for a routine oil change or an engine replacement. We will take the time to walk you through every step of the way, and in terms that you understand. Se habla español. We are a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have been a family-owned and operated business for over 25 years, serving the Greater Boston Metro area and Middlesex County.
- * ABS Diagnosis & Service * Air Bag Diagnosis & Service * Air Conditioning Service * All Types of Brake Service * Belts, Hoses * Chassis * Suspension * Shocks * Struts Repair * Computerized Wheel Alignments * Electrical Diagnosis & Service * Engine Overhauls * Engine- Computer Diagnostics & Service * Exhaust & Muffler Service * Passenger and Commercial State Inspections * Starting and Charging System * State Inspections * Transmission Overhaul/Service * Used Car Inspection (When Buying a New Car)
- * Acura * Audi * Buick * Cadillac * Chevrolet * Chrysler * Dodge * Ford * GMC * Honda * Infiniti * Lexus * Nissan * Toyota * Volkswagen
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- Near the Fresh Pond Circle in Cambridge, MA
- West Cambridge, Huron Village
- Our ASE-certified auto specialists service most makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles, including: BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Ford, Chrysler and Dodge. No matter the auto service, we get it right the first time!
- Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Brake Repair
I've been going to Fresh Pond Mobil for over 10 years from when I was driving an old VW Rabbit to the New Nissan Maxima that I drive now. I've come to know Eli (the owner) and the mechanics as being fast, reliable and reasonably priced. One huge advantage is that you can just bring your car in and they will bend over backwards to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. In short, I don't take my car anywhere else and recommend them highly to anyone in need of car repair or main...view moretenance.view less
I actually just had a great experience with Elie and Joseph. The transmission on my Saturn completely went, literally, with a bang, and all my fluid leaked out of the huge crack in the case. It was Sunday afternoon, and AAA gave me a free tow to a place near my house that was actually open
AMAZED!!!! can anyone find a place with a garage that was open on a NATIONAL holiday(martin luther king)? i know i did here in cambridge. sounds absurd, but it seems to me that these people are committed as to other comments and of course MINE. driving down RT.16/RT.2 or w/e it is, and i see the bay lights on, i had to stop and see if it really was true. and yup it was they were open. got an oil change, couple other minor things and bing out....quick service btw.
Only place I will take my cars for service from now on! I've always done all of the maintenance work on my own cars so I know a thing or two about labor, rates and part prices - and you have nothing to worry about with them. I had a major engine rebuild done by them recently and FPM: 1) was easily $1k cheaper than the initial garage that did a hack job at the diagnosis, 2) did the job very close to what they quoted and, 3) was consistently professional and pleasant to deal with - all h...view moree way from the guys pumping fuel to the guy behind the counter to Eli the owner. Given the current economic conditions a new car is not in my future so I want to keep my cars running for as long as possible and I appreciate going to a garage like FPM that will notify me of what needs to be done to my car ti keep it safely on the road.view less
Eli has always been good to me. I have brought several cars there and have never had a problem. I have called around to get pricing for many of the repairs I've had Eli do, and he is usually the most affordable. On top of that he does the work pretty efficiently.
Eli and everyone else at Abe's Complete Auto Service were absolutely wonderful. So kind, so helpful, and fairly priced services. I picked a random body repair shop and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Highly recommended. I plan to go back for any car services I might need again.