Abe's Complete Auto Service
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We are a full-service station providing complete Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair, State Inspection for Passenger & Commercial Vehicles, and Roadside Services. Walk-ins are welcome; no appointments necessary, whether you’re coming for a routine oil change or an engine replacement. We will take the time to walk you through every step of the way, and in terms that you understand. Se habla español. We are a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have been a family-owned and operated business for over 25 years, serving the Greater Boston Metro area and Middlesex County.
- * ABS Diagnosis & Service * Air Bag Diagnosis & Service * Air Conditioning Service * All Types of Brake Service * Belts, Hoses * Chassis * Suspension * Shocks * Struts Repair * Computerized Wheel Alignments * Electrical Diagnosis & Service * Engine Overhauls * Engine- Computer Diagnostics & Service * Exhaust & Muffler Service * Passenger and Commercial State Inspections * Starting and Charging System * State Inspections * Transmission Overhaul/Service * Used Car Inspection (When Buying a New Car)
- * Acura * Audi * Buick * Cadillac * Chevrolet * Chrysler * Dodge * Ford * GMC * Honda * Infiniti * Lexus * Nissan * Toyota * Volkswagen
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- Near the Fresh Pond Circle in Cambridge, MA
- West Cambridge, Huron Village
- Our ASE-certified auto specialists service most makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles, including: BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Ford, Chrysler and Dodge. No matter the auto service, we get it right the first time!
- Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Transmission, Brake Repair
I'm always afraid to get taken advantage of at a mechanic, so I really appreciated the customer service I got here. They wanted to do more to my car than I'd come in for, but he brought me to the car and patiently taught me about exactly what was going on, lifted up the car so he could walk under it with a flashlight and show me, answered all my questions, and gave me time to look things up myself before making a decision. I was really grateful for his help and his time, and I know more about cars than I did when I walked in!
Overall a good experience. I had some extra work done with them and the prices seem to have been reasonable. The AC recharge which I did request was a bit pricey though at $110. The work that they suggested I do (change front brake pads and rotors as well as change transmission fluid) seems to have been priced more reasonably. $270 for front brakes and $75 to change the transmission fluid. Everything was done reasonably quick. Although they did almost forget to change my oil. They drove my car out said I was all set and when I asked about my oil the guy checked to see if it had been done, but it had not so they completed that pretty quickly for me.
Abe's shop was very inviting and supportive toward each customer's unique needs. Not only did Abe's mechanics deliver a great product, but helped outline and predict future repair requirements and estimates that will occur based on each vehicle's lifespan. Overall I'm very pleased with the support and consideration from Abe and the rest of the team. I recommend trying Abe's!
I came here a few weeks ago after my steering wheel locked up on me and I had to get it towed. The nearest subaru dealership told me they couldn't look at my car for 3 weeks but will get to it when we can so the tow truck guy recommend this place and they took me right away. My camshaft pulley was broken and they replaced the timing belt as well. I knew I had to get it fixed eventually but I had them take care of it.I like that they showed me what was wrong with my vehicle before they worked on it and yes there was a bit of upselling and pricing was reasonable and I got my car back the same day so I would come here again if I am in pinch. But the mechanics and the owner were very nice and easy to talk to. They do a thorough job here so no complaints from me and open late on the weekends too.
My battery was completely dead and I called them for a tow to Cambridge Honda. Their tow price was very reasonable.Their shop is practically next door to the dealership and they quoted a new battery price that was considerably less. I had the work done there. Fast, efficient, friendly and fairly priced.
Eli's Fresh Pond Mobil did a superior, speedy "pit stop quality" job fixing my car. I really don't think that his business would have expanded to the extent that is had by "ripping people off." The harsh reality is that I brought my used 1997 Honda in with 104,000 miles on it and with a very loud rusted out muffler system that needed immediate repair. And, I am not surprised that with the vast number of miles on the car, that my car had other repair issues with the number of miles on my car. Eli and his crew found "a host of other problems" that needed repairs and I gave him the "green light" to go forward.
I pulled into Abe's with a broken transmission that felt like it was going to either explode or fall out of the car. I could tell that something was severely wrong with it - I couldn't get past 3rd gear and it was starting to buck. I had plans for the weekend so I asked Eli if I could leave it at Abe's to be checked out and if they would keep it over the weekend regardless of whether or not I decided to have them do the work or have it towed somewhere else. He said that was absolutely no problem and he would call me. Overall I was very pleased dealing with something that sucks to have to pay for. Fair pricing, great communication, great flexibility, great work and an overall positive experience.