Abe's Complete Auto ServiceAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We are a full-service station providing complete Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair, State Inspection for Passenger & Commercial Vehicles, and Roadside Services. Walk-ins are welcome; no appointments necessary, whether you’re coming for a routine oil change or an engine replacement. We will take the time to walk you through every step of the way, and in terms that you understand. Se habla español. We are a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have been a family-owned and operated business for over 25 years, serving the Greater Boston Metro area and Middlesex County.
- * ABS Diagnosis & Service * Air Bag Diagnosis & Service * Air Conditioning Service * All Types of Brake Service * Belts, Hoses * Chassis * Suspension * Shocks * Struts Repair * Computerized Wheel Alignments * Electrical Diagnosis & Service * Engine Overhauls * Engine- Computer Diagnostics & Service * Exhaust & Muffler Service * Passenger and Commercial State Inspections * Starting and Charging System * State Inspections * Transmission Overhaul/Service * Used Car Inspection (When Buying a New Car)
- * Acura * Audi * Buick * Cadillac * Chevrolet * Chrysler * Dodge * Ford * GMC * Honda * Infiniti * Lexus * Nissan * Toyota * Volkswagen
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- Near the Fresh Pond Circle in Cambridge, MA
- West Cambridge, Huron Village
- Our ASE-certified auto specialists service most makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles, including: BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Ford, Chrysler and Dodge. No matter the auto service, we get it right the first time!
- Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Brake Repair
The things I appreciate are small - it's easy to drop the car off and to get work scheduled, when my car has a problem they give me a ride home, they write their quotes down for me when asked, and Eli always shows me the areas fixed and explains what he did. I've never felt pushed to do anything overpriced or unnecessary. I had a tree fall on my car in last year's nightmare of a snowstorm and they quickly sent the to... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I've been going to Fresh Pond Mobil for over 10 years from when I was driving an old VW Rabbit to the New Nissan Maxima that I drive now. I've come to know Eli (the owner) and the mechanics as being fast, reliable and reasonably priced. One huge advantage is that you can just bring your car in and they will bend over backwards to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. In short, I don't take my car anywhere ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I initially had a bad experience with this shop. I previously had a review documenting this experience, as well as a BBB claim. I have come to find that there is actually a fair and professional office staff (or at least one office individual named Chris that I know of) that is willing to make things right. That is exactly what he did. If you have trouble communicating with the mechanic(s), ask for Chris.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I had a very positive experience with their repair shop. I have a 1997 Honda Civic, automatic transmission, with over 300,000 miles on it. My car has been overheating the past week. When overheating, the anti-freeze would boil over, requiring that I periodically top it off every other day with coolant. After doing some research online, I concluded that the problem is an inefficient/old radiator that needs to be ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse