Family-owned and operated business for over 25 years, serving the Greater Boston Metro area and Middlesex County.
- Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Transmission, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Brake Repair
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- * ABS Diagnosis & Service * Air Bag Diagnosis & Service * Air Conditioning Service * All Types of Brake Service * Belts, Hoses * Chassis/Suspension/Shocks/Struts Repair * Computerized Wheel Alignments * Electrical Diagnosis & Service * Engine Overhauls * Engine/Computer Diagnostics & Service * Exhaust & Muffler Service * Passenger and Commercial State Inspections * Starting and Charging System * State Inspections * Transmission Overhaul/Service * Used Car Inspection (When Buying a New Car)
Mon - Sat 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sun 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- * Acura * Audi * Buick * Cadillac * Chevrolet * Chrysler * Dodge * Ford * GMC * Honda * Infiniti * Lexus * Nissan * Toyota * Volkswagen
- Our ASE-certified auto specialists service most makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles, including: BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Ford, Chrysler and Dodge. No matter the auto service, we get it right the first time!
Abe's did not install my rear tires correctly. They are directional tires. I went to the dealership for maintenance and was told to take my car back to the shop that installed the tires. The VW dealership did not rotate my tires as they normally do with routine service because the rear tires were mounted incorrectly. I took the car back to Abe;s and asked that they rotate the tires as well as correct their mistak... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I initially had a bad experience with this shop. I previously had a review documenting this experience, as well as a BBB claim. I have come to find that there is actually a fair and professional office staff (or at least one office individual named Chris that I know of) that is willing to make things right. That is exactly what he did. If you have trouble communicating with the mechanic(s), ask for Chris.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We have been taking our Nissan X-Terra 2007 to Abe's for the last two years, ever since we moved to Cambridge from Seattle, WA. This garage is run efficiently and honestly. My husband and I were pretty apprehensive when we first took our car in for the mandatory state inspection (and for several repairs afterwards) but these guys know what they are doing. We worked closely with Eli and he always took out the time to ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I took my car for inspection, after I had major repair done in another place and I got a rejection…..The owner came out and wanted to make the same repairs done to my vehicle 2 days before. What a scam place. I will never stop by and get gas at this place anymore. Watch out, they will rob you and try to repair things that have no need on touching. What a disappointment…….Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch