Burkhart & Chapp Chiropractic
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We are a state of the art chiropractic and non-surgical spinal decompression center providing service to the greater Grand Rapids community for over 30 years. Services we provide are chiropractic treatment, non-surgical spinal decompression, on-site x-ray, posture rehab exercise training, massage therapy services, electric stimulation, infrared, and Foot leveler Orthotics.
- Business History
- Serving the Greater Grand Rapids community for over 30 years
- Chiropractic Adjusting (By Hand or with Computer Adjusting Instrument) - Non-surgical Spinal Decompression, On Site X-Ray - Female Hormone Balancing - Nutritional Counseling - Weight Management - Fitness Guidance - Injury Prevention Consultants - Back Strengthening Program - Massage Therapy Rehab - We Help People Suffering With: Headaches, Fatigue - Back/Neck Pain Ciatica - Sinus Problems PMS Sleeplessness Dizziness Allergies, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Acid Reflux - Sports Injuries Pregnancy Children - Ear Infections, Colic - Workers' Comp & Auto Cases - Health Supplements: Metagenics - Ortho-Molecular & Private Label Supplement - Orthotic Supports: Tempur Pedic Pillows - Beds & Seating - Valeo Body Balls
- Metagenics Supplements, Orthomolecular Supplements, tempur-pedic
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, master card, cash, insurance, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards
- 1 mile South of the M6 Interchange on Broadmoor
- Physicians & Surgeons, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Massage Therapists, Pain Management, Back Care Products & Services, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
I usually see Dr. Burkhart but I have seen all of the other Dr.'s too. I never even have to wait to see them either, and if I do its just only a few minutes. I have been going here for several years and it is like my second home. I have been dealing with a disability for several years and everyone is just so courteous and nice to me and has gotten to know me.
I've been a patient of Dr Burkhart's since 1989. I was injured as a pedestrian many years ago and Dr Burkhart greatly inproved my quality of life by eliminating my neck and back pain. I still see him periodically for preventative maintenance and have over the years recommended him to many friends and family members, and will continue to do so!