EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Even though the food.is great! And the help is gracious, Cleanliness is the problem I fear. I took my husband to this restraunt to have dinner for our 10th Anniversary on the 7th of may-15, my family really likes the food here, so I had no reason to not trust the dishes I ordered...after all we have eaten there before, But about 2:30 am Fri morn. I woke up very sick and vomiting violently;!! I spent the rest of the early morning vomiting violently, dizzy, and sore. No sleep.... needless to say I contracted a bad case of food poisoning probably from either the chicken I ordered or the egg flower soup. That would be salmonella my fellow diners; I may not ever patronize this establishment again. I am in the med field and I have a collegue that has eaten at this establishment as well and she too has become ill. I'm very great full that my family did not get sick too;they did not order the same dishes i did.