Dentistry for Children and AdolescentsAdd to mybook
Creating Healthy Teeth & Happy Smiles!
- General Info:
- Gentle Dentistry for Children of all ages since 1968 Welcome to Dentistry for Children & Adolescents! Welcome to Dentistry for Children & Adolescents, where we are committed to providing your child with the highest standard of pediatric dental care in and around the Edina, Burnsville and Minnetonka, Minnesota areas, including Maple Grove and St. Cloud. Our pediatric dentists and team members do all they can to make your child's dental experience as pleasant as possible. We believe that with good home care, regular dental visits and preventive procedures, your child can grow up cavity-free!
- First Visit by Your Child's 1st Birthday Here's an interesting fact: More than one in four children in the United States have cavities by the time they are 4 years old, sometimes before age 2! Give your child the greatest gift on his or her 1st birthday the gift of healthy teeth! Tooth decay can begin as soon as teeth emerge in an infant's mouth. It can progress rapidly, causing pain and even harm to the permanent teeth that are still growing under the gums. If left untreated, tooth decay can destroy the teeth of an infant or young child and can affect a child's general overall health. We love working with children, and have specialized training on how to calm pediatric patients while they are at their first dental visit. Dentistry for Special-Needs Patients Each patient, no matter his or her special needs, is treated equally and with respect in our office. Our dental team takes pride in our abilities to care for special-needs patients, and we continually educate ourselves in order to serve this population of patients with the highest level of care. Enhanced Communication Communication between you and our team members is a critical part of children?s dentistry. Please do not hesitate to ask us questions about any aspect of our practice. Likewise, we strive to provide excellent office-to-parent communication. Did you know that you can receive appointment reminders with an e-mail or text message?
- American Dental Association, Children and Teens, Minneapolis District Dental Society, Offering Preventive Services, Pediatric Infant, Specializing In Care for Infants, University of Minnesota
- Payment method:
- check, discover, insurance, debit, visa, mastercard
Serving the twin cities metro area with offices in Minnetonka, Edina, and Burnsville.
American Academy of Pediatrics
Minnesota Dental Association
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Clinics