Twin Lakes Community
Twin Lakes Community is one of North Carolina’s largest and longest-established Continuing Care Retirement Communities in North Carolina. Twin Lakes is ideally located between Greensboro/High Point/Winston Salem, Triad area, and the Triangle region of Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, between the campuses and teaching hospitals of Duke, University of North Carolina and Wake Forest Universities. The community is situated on 200 beautifully landscaped acres providing home to over 500 independent living residents, in addition to assisted living, nursing care, and Alzheimer/Memory Care services. Short-term rehabilitation, home care, and adult day care services are also available. Independent living residents enjoy abundant amenities such as an indoor pool, fitness center, two restaurants, library, bank, garden plots, woodworking shop, and many other opportunities for social, cultural, and physical activities. Home choices range from one bedroom/one bath apartments up to 2200 square foot, three-bedroom, freestanding homes with attached garages. Providing excellent service, value, and security to seniors since 1983
- General Info:
- Twin Lakes Center, located in Burlington, N.C., is a continuing care retirement community located in the Piedmont region of North Carolina. The center offers independent retirement living in garden homes, cluster homes in duplex and triplex arrangements, and villas and apartments. The campus also features a more than 100 licensed-bed nursing facility that offers varying levels of nursing care. The facility offers both private and semiprivate rooms and is Medicare and Medicaid approved. It provides speech, occupational and physical therapy, and treats persons affected by stroke, joint replacement, bone fractures, memory loss, and cognitive dysfunctions. The wellness center houses an indoor swimming pool, stationary equipment room, walking track, health clinic, and an audiovisual-equipped auditorium-theater. Residents are offered water aerobics and lap swimming services.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (336) 524-9467
- Apartments Geriatrics RETIREMENT & LIFE CARE COMMUNITIES & HOME -INFORMATION BUREAUS RETIREMENT COMMUNITES GREENSBORO,CHAPEL HILL,DURHAM, RELEIGH ,TWIN LAKES
- Payment method:
- Price Range:
- Twin Lakes Community offers one of the best values for Continuing Care Retirement Communities in North Carolina. Please call, email, or go to our website to request pricing information.
- Serving the Greensboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh areas. Twin Lakes Community is located on I-40/I-85 in the middle of the Triad and Triangle areas between Greensboro/High Point/Winston Salem area and Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area.
- Twin Lakes Community, one of N.C's largest CCRC's, offers abundant amenities which include, but are not limited to the following: Activity Director at every level of care, adult day care,aquatic and fitness center,art studio, bank, bocce ball court,chapel,2 restaurants, emergency nursing response, garden plots, gift shop, guest accomodations, health clinic, home-care agency, optional housekeeping,landscaping/grounds service, library, maintenance services, indoor pool, rehabilitation/therapy, security services, theater/auditorium, transportation, woodworking shop
Nonprofit Nursing Home
- Alzheimer's Care & Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Retirement Communities
- Other Information: