San Francisco Airport MarriottAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Marriott San Diego Mission Valley hotel offers a unique blend of Spanish accents, tropical landscaping and spacious accommodations making for a luxury San Diego hotel experience.
- Meeting Facilities
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, discover, master card, cash, check, diners club
- Located in Burlingame, San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront is in the suburbs and close to Millbrae Square Shopping Center and Coyote Point Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Poplar Creek Golf Course and Coyote Point Museum.
- Shoreline, Bayfront
- **ATM:** Star, VISA - Handicap Access, Open 24 Hours
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
I stayed here after a really long day of work, and the bed was HEAVENLY! The mattress was perfectly soft and supportive and the linens were quality cotton. The shower was also fantastic (nice oversized shower head and space-making curtain). I had a room on the water side and the view of the Bay and city was nice, too.\r Overall, it's not a luxury hotel, but it's exceptionally comfortable and 5 minutes from the airpo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch