San Francisco Airport Marriott
- General Info:
- The San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront is just minutes from San Francisco International Airport and offers stunning bay views, contemporary decor, on-site dining, and a free airport shuttle.
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, discover, master card, check, cash, diners club
- With a stay at San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront in Burlingame, you'll be near the bay and minutes from Bayfront Park and GoKart Racer. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia and Coyote Point Park.
- Bayfront, Inner Bayshore
- **ATM:** Star, VISA - Handicap Access, Open 24 Hours
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge, Sauna, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Spa tub, Porter/bellhop, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, Business center, 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Wedding services, 24-hour fitness facilities, Conference space, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), Hair dryer, Pay movies, Premium bedding, Rollaway/extra beds available, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Turndown service, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Desk, Television, Cribs/infant beds available, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
Price Range : Above Average
03/04/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I stayed here after a really long day of work, and the bed was HEAVENLY! The mattress was perfectly soft and supportive and the linens were quality cotton. The shower was also fantastic (nice oversized shower head and space-making curtain). I had a room on the water side and the view of the Bay and city was nice, too.
Overall, it's not a luxury hotel, but it's exceptionally comfortable and 5 minutes from the airport, so that makes it great for quick, overnight business travel.