Rector Motor Car Company
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- ONE OF THE BAY AREAS MOST ESTABLISHED SAN FRANCISCO PORSCHE CENTRE. We have an unparalleled inventory of new and pre-owned Porsche models. And with so many sales of new Porsches, we have a fantastic inventory of quality pre-owned Porsche trade-ins always on hand.
- New and Pre-Owned Vehicles. Authorized Porsche Service. Genuine Porsche Parts.
- Audi, Porsche
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, discover, master card, paypal, visa, financing available
- Convenient Location 2 Exists South of San Francisco Airport. Many of our clients use our convenient airport shuttle service while their vehicle is in for repair. We also offer Lock Out Service for after-hours pick up.
- Burlingame Gardens
- All of our Professional Sales Consultants Staff are Porsche Brand Ambassadors. These Ambassadors have the highest accreditation by Porsche for product knowledge and business communication practices. But beyond all that, we take pride in treating you courteously and professionally.
Porsche Brand Ambassadors
- New Car Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Electric Service, Brake Repair, Auto Transmission, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Auto Oil & Lube, Towing, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Tire Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Truck Stops, Auto Body Parts, Automobile Consultants, Fuel Oils, Automobile Accessories
07/11/2010Provided by Citysearch -
i have bought three cars here, all used and each time i was treated so nice. i never got the ""oh, your a woman vibe"". everyone treated me great. i take my car here for service and i am alway treated just as nice by the all the advisors but i always try to get Roger or Paul. they are both great guys and super sweet.
10/22/2005Provided by Citysearch -
First I was promised Kelley Blue Book price for my trade-in, but when we putting up the paperwork together for a new A3, the offer for my trade-in dropped dramatically 70%. I still wanted to buy the new car and keep my old one, but I didn't get the calls or emails promised about the new car which I wanted.