This is a Wonderful hotel on the Bay. Beautiful view, outstanding service and all the pampering a girl needs. The rooms are nice and the view is on the verge of Advertising Post Cards. I'ts all about service at the Bay Front Hilton and thats why I am there. Try a weekend stay and feel like a weekend vacation. I'ts Fantastic.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hilton San Francisco Airport BayfrontAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- * With a combination of versatile facilities, excellent service and succulent cuisine, you and your guests will have fond memories that will last forever Whether an intimate gathering, business meeting, conference or lavish banquet, we will help you plan an event of unparalleled elegance.
- Extra Phones:
Billing: (650) 340-8500
Sales and Catering: (650) 373-4001
Reservations: (800) 445-8667
- * For more information, please visit our website, www.hiltonsfo.com.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club, cash
- Located in Burlingame, Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is in the suburbs and convenient to Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia and Coyote Point Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Poplar Creek Golf Course and Coyote Point Museum.
- Bayfront, Anza
- Hotels, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Trade Shows, Expositions & Fairs, Conference Centers, Lodging, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Theatres, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies
The best 4 star hotel near SFO Airport. They give 5 Star service and are rated at 4. I am very happy with this hotel and tell everyone to try it. Im all about comfort and service. Thats what i get at Hilton Burlingame Ca. Keep up the Great ServiceLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Best Hotel near SFO Airport. Not many Hotels that are Rated 4 Stars really give that high of service. The Hilton does. From the Door Man to the front Desk. Perfect. The Rooms are Good with a wonderful view. The Restaurant is Great. Tina is the Hostess and is always such a Pleasure. Try the Bar at night and you will be very Happy. This is my Hotel of choice near SFO.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
There is always someone who does not know what there talking about and that happens to be the case with jannene. I know because i was with her on the trip. This was like 4 or 5 years ago when we arrived and checked in. She booked a room in the CHEAPEST hotel she could find. Trust me when I say the price is never cheap enough for her even if its Free. Then she walked up to my hotel and meets me for a chat about the ne... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The other reviews are three years old and things apparently haven't changed. I flew in from Washington State for a three day conference at this hotel. I ordered clam chowder for lunch. The menu said it came with oyster crackers. I had to wait to see a waiter to ask for the crackers. The chowder was room temperature. I told two waiters about it and that it needed to be kept at a certain temperature. (140 degrees) All ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse