Providence Saint Joseph Medical CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Just north of Los Angeles, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, with 446 licensed beds, is the second-largest hospital serving San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys. Founded in 1943 by the Sisters of Providence, Providence Saint Joseph is known for its state-of-the-arttechnology and high quality, compassionate care. Our 2500 employees, volunteers, Guild members and 600-plus physicians share a commitment to provide quality care for all. Providence Saint Joseph is known for award winning technology, including the use of robotics, to bolster a tradition of quality care.
- Senior Services, Bariatric Surgery, Blood Donor Center, Emergency Care, Cancer, Breast Cancer Center, Clinical Trials & Research, Chest Pain, Cardiac Surgery, Personal Appearance Center, Diabetes, Diabetes Education, Diagnostic Center, Digestive Disorder, Gastroenterology, Emergency Care, Heart and Vascular Diseases, Hand Rehabilitation, Incontinence, Lactation Consulting, Lymphedema, Neurology, Orthopedics, Rehabilitation, Home Care, Hospice, Clinics, Tattoo Removal, Treatment of Arrhythmia, Women's Services, Women's Cardiac Care, Pediatrics, Maternity and Community Education.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, insurance
- Providence St Joseph Med Ctr
- Rancho Adjacent, Burbank
- Community Education, Maternity Suites, Lactation Consulting, NICU and Special Care Nursery, Outpatient Diagnostic Center, Women's Cardiac Risk Screening Program
Recipient of the HealthGrades Women's Care Excellence Award-Three Years in a Row 2005, 06/07, 07/08
5 Star Rated Cardiac Services for the trtmnt of Heart Failure & Coronary Interventional Procedures.
2008 HealthGrades Stroke Care Excellence Award
2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009 HealthGrades (register marked)
2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009 HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence Award
Church Owned Hospital
- Emergency Care Facilities, Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, Blood Banks & Centers, Home Health Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Physicians & Surgeons, Oncology, Hospitals, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology