Great selection of specialty and organic foods and HUGE selection of vitamins and supplements. They also have cafe with delicious healthy foods.
Full O'Life Foods
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
Opened over 40 years ago Health Food SuperMarket & Restaurant
We offer Natural Health Cooking Classes
Restaurant open Monday - Friday 11 am to 3:30pm
Serving a wide variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, & desserts. All food is hand prepared using the freshest natural ingredients. The chicken and turkey we serve is naturally raised from Shelton Farms with no chemicals, hormones, or additives. Our homemade dessers are fresh baked daily, without the use of sugar or white flour.
- Extra Phones:
Restaurant Phone Number: (818) 845-7411
- We Only Carry Organically Grown Fruits & Vegetables.
- We are very sensitive about not carrying any GMO products.
- Great source of Glutten-Free Products
- We carry Fresh and Raw - Cream Milk & Butter
- We have an MD Doctor in the aisle to assist our customers with their questions
* Grains *Groceries
* Health Food
* Homeopathic Remedies
* Natural Minerals
* Natural Supplements
* Natural Vitamins
* Nutritional Consultant On Site
* Organic Chicken
* Organic Dairy
* Organic Dry Fruits
* Organic Eggs
* Organic Fish
* Organic Meats
* Organic Nuts
* Organic Produce
* Natural Pet Food
* Dog & Cat Vitamins and Supplements
* Vitamins Weight Loss Products
* Hair Products (dyes, shampoos & conditioners)
* Beauty Products- cosmetics, lotions, lipbalms, moisture cream
- Hair, Skin & Nails
- Healthy Kids
- Women's Health
- Twin Labs, Life Extension, Jarrow, Nature's Way, Source Nat.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa, check, debit, travelers checks, company card
- This business is located at the northwest corner of Magnolia Blvd. and Buena Vista St.
- Magnolia Park, Burbank
- Health & Diet Food Products, Herbs, Restaurants, Weight Control Services, Vitamins & Food Supplements, Health & Wellness Products
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
Posted: 5/16/2002Provided by Citysearch -
I've been shopping at Full O' Life for over twenty years. It used to be a good place to get a Tiger's Milk bar, back before energy bars were a billion dollar business. My mom used to like to go there to get buy vitamins and healthy, organic produce. Though their selection is smaller than the many trendy chain stores like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, their friendly, knowledgable staff more than compensate. Unfortunately, they're closed all day Saturday. During the work week, they operate a delicious cafe inside. Modeled after an old-fashioned deli, there's a row of seats at the lunch counter and a handful of booths as well. Be sure to ask about the daily specials. When they are featured, the tofu enchiladas are out of this world. Carnivores need not worry, as there are plenty of meat options to choose from, even hamburgers!