Armen Vartany MDAdd to mybook
- Nose job, rhinoplasty, facelift, brow lift, blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery, ear surgery, breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, body lift after weight loss, liposuction, tummy tuck, injectable fillers, laser hair removal, botox, rhinoplasty surgery.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, cash, financing available
- Los Angeles, Hollywood, Burbank, a few miles from Bob Hope Burbank Airport.
- Burbank, McNeil
- Dr. Vartany is a member of the medical staff of the following Hospitals: St. Josephs Medical Center in Burbank, CA Glendale Memorial Medical Center, Glendale, CA
American Board of Plastic Surgery
The American Board of Surgery
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, The American Board of Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Hair Removal, Surgery Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons
I got a rhinoplasty (nose job) about 6 months ago. I was very apprehensive about the whole idea because there were thousand what-if's in my mind. A nose job gone wrong could be the worst nightmare imaginable...However after a long research I was referred to Dr. Vartany by a friend. I went in for a free consultation where he did a diagnostic imaging to see the possible outcome of the surgery. Dr. Vartany took his time... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
It has been less than 3 months since my surgery and I love my new look. The recovery went better than I expected- and shorter- and I didn’t really feel the need to take my pain medication. Defining of the nose takes longer to complete (a year I’ve been told), and every once in a while I notice improvement, but I am more than happy with how it looks now. I feel like a different person.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
For my first appointment, I did have to wait about ten minutes to be seen, which annoyed me a little bit (mostly because I was so anxious that I didn't want to put it off any longer). Once in the room, the technician was super friendly and made me feel at ease in what would normally be a pretty awkward situation. It didn't hurt at all. Best of all, I paid for my bikini area and it seems that these technicians are lib... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I recently got Botox injections for migraines, my MD suggested I try it to minimize the episodes; I have to tell you I am so impress with Doctor Vartany. He made me feel very comfortable and safe. I am so happy with the results, I can't even tell you what a wonderful feeling it is not to have migraines on a weekly basis. Thank you Dr Vartany, you are the best !!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse