I have been to this Olive Garden 3 times since moving to the area and I have learned that it's either a hit or a miss. First time, waitress was not attentive and all and we received very poor service. Second time, was an awesome experience, great service. Third time, again, careless waitress, the food quality was unusually poor for olive garden. The pasta sauce literary tasted as if a can of hunts tomato sauce was po... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
Buy One, Take One is back, starting at $12.99!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Summer is winding down, schedules are picking up and Buy One, Take One is back at Olive Garden! Come in and start the night with the unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks you love. Next, choose an irresistible entrée like our indulgent Fettuccine Alfredo or our rich Smoked Mozzarella Chicken blended with Italian cheeses and sundried tomatoes. Then, choose another entrée to take home for tomorrow for free, like the tantalizing Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno. It’s two delicious nights of togetherness, starting at only $12.99. Or order from our regular menu, featuring every day favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club, all major credit cards
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants