Stayed at the Sleep Inn and used the park N fly service. Comfortable room, great breakfast, excellent customer service and conveniently located across the street from the airport. When we arrived back at the airport the shuttle was over to pick us up within 5 minutes to bring us to our vehicle. We always stay at Sleep Inn and continue to recommend this hotel to all our friends and family.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Sleep Inn & Suites Buffalo AirportAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Stay minutes from Niagara Falls at the Sleep Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport hotel in Cheektowaga, New York. We are close to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport, downtown Buffalo, the Erie Canal and the University at Buffalo. Guest rooms offer standard amenities, and select rooms feature refrigerators and microwaves along with expanded cable television channels, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. Additional hotel amenities include a free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast, free wi-fi, free airport transportation, a free daily newspaper and free coffee. Take care of business needs with access to copy and fax services, and meeting space that’s available to accommodate a variety of events and functions. When the work is finished, visit our exercise room, or just stop in to relax and unwind. Our hotel also features guest laundry facilities on the property that are available for use at your convenience.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 424-6423
- Sleep Inn By Choice Hotels
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa, debit, carte blanche
- When you stay at Sleep Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport in Cheektowaga, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Diamond Hawk Golf Course and Patriots and Heroes Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Island Park and Glen Falls.
- Hotels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Motels
What a great way too begin our holiday with a excellent night prior our departure to Orlando. The staff was extremely friendly and upgraded us to a suite. The room was modern with a large clean bathroom with separate shower and toilet from the dressing area. We did not eat breakfast in the diningroom due to our own personal timing. The shuttle service was on time and the driver was helpful with luggage etc.. I would ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I was very pleased with this hotel. I asked for and recieved an upgrade to a suite, which was very comfortable. The Park and Fly option was also appreciated, as well as the early breakfast for my 7:15am departure. When I returned, the van picked me up promptly at the airport, and that night's stay was very comfortable. When I got my car later that morning, the lot had been plowed, so once I removed the snow from my c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We did a reverse park n fly and found the hotel staff helpful and friendly on our way out of town and when we returned. The room was very clean and comfortable. We were very surprised with how the hotel was, we couldn't hear any planes taking off etc. Also the rooms were well decorated and nice and large.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Ideal for overnight travelers flying out of Buffalo. Convenient early breakfast (4:30 AM) and reliable shuttle service allows easy transition to early morning departure. Recently arrived late after a long night of driving around and thru November snow storm and was welcomed with great service for a weary driver.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse