I started coming to Peak Performance a couple of months ago, and Dr. Eleanor Holdnack is working with me on both of my knees (Osteoarthritis in both knees), and my lower back. I am grateful that I found this location. Alicia, the receptionist is very friendly, and they get your treatments done quickly, and they listen to your concerns. I always feel much better after receiving my treatments. I highly recommend th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Peak Performance ChiropracticAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We proudly provide quality, comprehensive chiropractic care to the community of Buffalo, NY and surrounding areas. Our office specializes in chiropractic care to ensure your overall health. Peak Performance Chiropractic takes a multi-disciplinary approach to treating your injuries and ailments. In doing so, we have combined a number of conservative approaches under one roof making it easy to get complete care. We bring you full scale chiropractic and specific musculoskeletal techniques that allow your body to perform at its best.Peak Performance Chiropractic recognizes that there are many factors that can affect oneÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s wellness including but not limited to: exercise, diet, rest, stress, environment, and genetics. We provide natural, drugless, nonsurgical health treatments, relying on the bodyÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s inherent recuperative functions. Peak Performance Chiropractic seeks to help the members of the Western New York community to conquer their own wellness battles and encourage them to regain an active approach to natural well-being.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (716) 335-9696
- Multiple adjustive techniques
Low Back and Neck Traction
Muscle Release Technique
Trigger Point Therapy
Far/Mid/Near Infrared Sauna Therapy
Cold Laser Therapy
Cryotherapy and Moist Heat Therapy
Sport Specific Taping
Nutritional Supplements by Standard Process
Custom Foot Orthotics
TRUE Stretch Cage
- Biofreeze, Chiroflow premium pillow, Corpak hot/cold packs, RumbleRoller, Standard Process Supplements, Thera-band
- Payment method:
- debit, insurance, all major credit cards
- North Buffalo, North Delaware
- Our office is conveniently located in the city of Buffalo and is accessible via all major roads. Peak Performance Chiropractic can be found within The Delaware Place Plaza. Peak Performance Chiropractic is accessible from inside the gym of Fitness 360 or the Fitness 360 Wellness Center.
Peak Performance Chiropractic is fully handicap accessible and located on the first level. Parking is made readily available within The Delaware Place Plaza parking lot. Peak Performance Chiropractic fully meets todayÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s demand for up to date technology with a full electronic health record system.
Our chiropractic services take place within a modern state pf the art facility featuring a brand new rehabilitative area, modality machines, reception room TV, touch screen tablets, and patient kiosk.
- Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Rehabilitation Services, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Vitamins & Food Supplements, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Holistic Practitioners, Health & Wellness Products
Dr. Marciniak and I had a casual conversation after a workout at the gym where we are both members. I spoke to her regarding the long time problem (10 years) I was having with my legs and feet. I was treated by 2 other chiropractors, a podiatrist and my ex primary care physician without any improvement at all. After an initial consultation at Dr. Marciniak's new office, she started a multi faceted approach to my tre... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I can't say enough about the experience I had at Peak Performance Chiropractic. Dr Marciniak's approach to well being is second to none ! I'm a professional Firefighter and the physical demands my job places on my body can at times take its toll . I recently tried the " Infrared Sauna " after an especially tough tour at work and I have to say the results were amazing ! In a very short time after the "... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse