Niagara Hobby & Craft MartAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Celebrating family, Building Traditions all in one place Niagara Hobby & Craft Mart in the Town of Cheektowaga, New York, focuses on products that you and your family can grow with not grow out of.With its roots from 1945 in Binghamton, NY, the store has products that children can enjoy alone, parents can enjoy with their children, and grandparents can enjoy with their grandchildren.Niagara Hobby & Craft Mart focuses on products that you and your family can grow with not grow out of. Products that children can enjoy alone, parents can enjoy with their children, and grandparents can enjoy with their grandchildren.We dont mark-up (or create) our retail prices and then offer a discount; which is what some retailers do to their customers. We discount every day and always have!Begin something today that you, your family and friends can enjoy for a lifetime at the store that combines quality, value, service, brands from around the globe, lots of fun, and so much more. Bringing moms and dads, brothers and sisters, and family and friends together for generations.A multi-level interactive N-Scale, HO-Scale, O-Scale, and G-Scale train layout with a closed circuit camera and color monitors featuring a LIVE video feed from the railroad tracks in the rear of our building and train-themed programs.The largest dollhouse and accessory selection in Western New York. Ten built-up dollhouses on display; six of which are fully-furnished and electrified, including Bostonian, valued at more than US$10,000.00.Families enjoy our 180+ ft (with 55-foot backstretch) Carrera Digital/Analog six-lane slot car track! 60-ft AXF HO scale four-lane slot car track & 16-ft two-lane Auto World Drag Strip with return loop! 32-ft aluminum Pinewood Derby Test Track! Thomas & Friends (Wooden, Take-n-Play, Trackmaster), Chuggington, Tegu, Kapla, Schleich World of Knights, and Breyer Horse play tables.The Classroom hosts daily miniature tabletop gaming and monthly tournaments and FREE children's events.Throughout the year, tour our rare, fully-restored, 1949 red caboose in our parking lot. Visitors from throughout the world have climbed into cupola, opened the window, and waved as a member of their family takes a memorable photograph! Children love to push the button that flashes the lights and rings the bell on our railroad signal.And everyone smiles in front of the ten-foot Thomas The Engine photo spot.All Aboard! The Big Red Caboose where Santa, his elf, and his reindeer visit every weekend each Holiday Season! FREE gifts for every child. FREE photographs (If you forget your camera, we will take the photograph and you can obtain at www.niagarahobby.com that same evening!). No cost to see Santa, the reindeer, or take the photograph! We ship everywhere! We do not markup our shipping charges and we dont believe in handling charges!Open 362 days a year (closed Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- AFX, Alvin, Athearn, Atlas, Autoworld, Bachmann, Breyer, Carrera, Dremel, E-flite, Gamblin, Games Workshop, Garrett, HQ Kites, Hobbyzone, Kato, Konus, Lionel, Losi, MTH, Model Master, Piko, Privateer Press, Real Good Toys, Revell, Schylling, Slot-it, Tamiya, Testors, USA Trains, Wm. Britain
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, debit, diners club, cash, carte blanche, jcb, travelers checks, mastercard
- Niagara Hobby & Craft Mart is located at 3366 Union Road (at Walden Avenue), Cheektowaga, New York. Ten minutes from the City of Buffalo; 10 minutes from Buffalo Niagara International Airport; 30 minutes from Niagara Falls; 1/2 mile from Walden Galleria.
- French, Polish
- Art Supplies, Arts & Crafts Supplies, Craft Supplies, Hobby & Model Shops, Toy Stores
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Specialties: Castings, Collections, Holidays, Sports, Science, International Artists