Celebrating family, Building Traditions all in one place We focus on products that you and your family can grow with not grow out of. Begin something today that you, your family and friends can enjoy for a lifetime.
- Art Supplies, Arts & Crafts Supplies, Craft Supplies, Hobby & Model Shops, Toy Stores
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, debit, diners club, cash, carte blanche, jcb, travelers checks, master card
- Services/Product offered:
- Die Cast
Mon - Sat 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- AFX, Alvin, Athearn, Atlas, Autoworld, Bachmann, Breyer, Carrera, Dremel, E-flite, Gamblin, Games Workshop, Garrett, HQ Kites, Hobbyzone, Kato, Konus, Lionel, Losi, MTH, Model Master, Piko, Privateer Press, Real Good Toys, Revell, Schylling, Slot-it, Tamiya, Testors, USA Trains, Wm. Britain
- Interactive N-Scale, HO-Scale, O-Scale, and G-Scale train layout with a closed circuit camera featuring a LIVE video from the railroad tracks in the rear of our building and train-themed programs. Largest dollhouse and accessory selection in WNY. Ten built-up dollhouses on display, including Bostonian, valued at more than US$10,000.00. 180+ft (with 55-ft backstretch) Carrera Digital/Analog 6-lane slot car track! 60-ft AXF HO scale 4-lane slot car track & 16-foot two-lane Auto World Drag Strip with return loop! 32-ft aluminum Pinewood Derby Test Track! Thomas & Friends (Wooden, Take-n-Play, Trackmaster), Chuggington, Tegu, Kapla, Schleich World of Knights, and Breyer Horse play tables. The Classroom hosts daily miniature tabletop gaming and monthly tournaments and FREE children's events. Tour our rare, fully-restored, 1949 red caboose in our parking lot. Visitors from throughout the world have climbed into cupola, opened the window, and waved as a member of their family takes a memorable photograph! Children love to push the button that flashes the lights and rings the bell on our railroad signal. And everyone smiles in front of the ten-foot Thomas The Engine photo spot. All Aboard! The Big Red Caboose where Santa, his elf, and his reindeer (yes, they are real) visit every weekend each Holiday Season! FREE gifts for every child. FREE photographs (If you forget your camera, we will take the photograph and you can obtain at www.niagarahobby.com that same evening!).
- French, Polish