First off if I could give 0 stars I would! I took my car there for an inspection a couple days ago and it was very quick and inexpensive. First red flag that came up was they told me that I needed to have 3 light bulbs replaced to pass the inspection (didn't ask before replacing by the way) and since ""he didn't want to fail me for that they just went ahead and put them in for me"" so since I woulda had them put t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mr. Tire Auto Service CentersAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include all necessary installation services in our tire prices. This includes: Mounting & Balancing, Valve Stems, Tire disposal, Transfer of the tire pressure monitoring system (a safety feature on newer vehicles), Alignment Check, Free Lifetime Rotations and our 30 day price and ride guarantee. Each day we shop our competitor’s stores and, if necessary, we’ll adjust our prices to insure they are the lowest TOTAL prices in the area. Product for product, quality for quality, service for service. If you find a better price on tires or automotive service, we guarantee to beat the competitor's price before you buy. If, within 30 days of your purchase, you find the exact same tire or automotive service's TOTAL price advertised for less than ours, we’ll refund the difference.
- Extra Phones:
To be connected to the store nearest you: (866) 696-7847
- A/C Service*, Air Filter, Alignments, Battery, Brakes, Breather Filter, Canister Filter, Cooling System Service, C-V Boots/Joints, Engine Analysis, Engine Tune-Up, Exhaust System, Fan-Accessory Belts, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector Cleaning, Muffler, Oil Change Service, Oxygen Sensor, PCV Valve, Power Steering Flush, Rear Axle Bearings/Seals, Shock Absorbers & Struts, State Inspections*, Steering Parts, Suspension Parts, Tire Rotation, Transmission Maintenance, Universal Joints, Wheel Bearing Repack/Seals, Wiper Blades *= Select Stores
- BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Falken, Firestone, General Tire, Good Year, Hankook, Kelly Tires, Michelin, Pirelli, Runway Tires, Yokohama and others.
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, check
- Store hours may vary by location
- ASE Certified
- Tire Dealers, Auto Oil & Lube, Brake Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Shock Absorbers & Struts, Automotive Tune Up Service, Brake Service Equipment
My Mother has gone here multiple times, and has been ripped off the same number of times. I tell her not to go here, but she likes it because it is close. I think I finally convinced her after they failed her for inspection, for a problem that does not fail. I am a mechanic and I find this place sickening. This store gives mechanics a bad name. They caused the problem on my mom's car that they failed it for, and... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have found that some newer members of the sales staff at the Millersort location are more interested in beefing up their commission than in performing necessary repairs. I was told that I needed brake rotors and pads for my 2002 Explorer which had only 24000 miles.I asked how long I had until they were completely gone and was told ""less than 500 miles"". I checked them myself and the rotors looked new and the pad... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse