I had taken my car to Goodyear back in January of 2011 to have the wheel bearing replaced. Seemed pretty cut and dry; nothing bad goin on until a couple months later my car started getting very loud and come to find out it was the same wheel bearing again. I went back into goodyear and had the wheel bearing replaced; of course at no cost, and went on my way. I was pleased until today when I called back because of ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Goodyear Auto Service CenterAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Goodyear Auto Service Centers are your source for total car care. Visit our website to shop for tires, oil changes, & automotive services. Save time, schedule your appointment online today!
- Auto Maintenance Services, Air and fuel filter replacement, Wheel alignment, Auto Repair Services, General car inspection, Engine diagnostics, Tow truck service, Tire Repair and Replacement Services
- Goodyear Tires, Assurance, Eagle, Wrangler, Ultra Grip, Dunlop Tires, Signature, SP Sport, GrandTrek, Rover, Kelly Tires, Explorer, Pacemark, Charger, Safari, Fierce Tires, Instinct VR, Instinct ZR
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- ASE-Certified Expert Total Car Care for Auto Repair, Auto Maintenance, Auto Tires
- Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
I brought my car in for a simple repair and was told I had major problems. So, I decided to get a second opinion and good thing I did. Do not trust these scam artists they will take you to the cleaners if you let them. I will never use Goodyear again.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch