I have been a customer of Allentown music for six years, and an employee for two. I am proud to work at such a place where I m not told to pressure customers, and do my best to help them select the right instrument for them, not the best profit for us. The pricing is fair, and Joe Maniaci will go out of his way to help out any musician as much as he can (he taught me how to string my bass when I first started, know... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Allentown MusicAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Allentown Music Buffalo, NY buy, sell, trade, repair, rent musical instruments & accessories, lessons, used CD's, LP's, DVD's, tapes, & more!
- Amplifiers & Tubes
- Guitars & Basses
- Music Lessons
- Sheet Music
- Alesis, Alvarez, Danelectro, Hartke, Paiste, Samson, Zoom
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Located at 1113 & 1109 Elmwood Ave just south of Forest ave. & 1 block south of Buffalo State College & Scajacuada Expressway rt.198 in Buffalo's Elmwood Village.
- West Side, Forest
- Better Business Bureau
- Musical Instrument Rental, Musical Instrument Supplies & Accessories, Musical Instruments, Music Stores, Musical Instruments-Repair
I've been going to Allentown for a bunch of years now and I've always been happy with the service. The owner is knowledgeable and always honest. I've heard him recommend AGAINST someone spending more money in his store than was necessary, because a cheaper piece of equipment suited their needs better. I've bought used gear there, new gear there, accessories, instruments and audio production tools. You might find ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse