3 words - rude, unprofessional, scammer. would not recommend anyone do business with this company (Work-x, hydrotech, Jim Muca) came over charged $350 to replace gas boiler's part which costs like $60 in less than an hour. sometime after he left I noticed boiler's pressure relief valve is dripping and by the time I noticed it, it caused some damage in my storage area where boiler is. called Jim who came over ag... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hydrotech & HVAC, LLCAdd to mybook
- Call Today to Make an Appointment! We do not sell parts over the counter. ***We do not repair sprinkler systems!*** Trusted and recommended since 1980. Hydrotech & H.V.A.C. LLC is a full-service plumbing and air conditioning contractor with the ability to service, repair and install complete plumbing and air conditioning systems. We offer 24-hour emergency service so that you can count on us to be there when you need us the most. We are all familiar with plumbing problems. Leaks, flooding, sink clogs, water that simply won’t heat up – we’ve all been there. Thoroughly acquainted with the unique plumbing structure, our expert plumbers are set to provide you with the best and most professional plumbing solutions for any water-related emergency. The expert team of Hydrotech & H.V.A.C. LLC provides every home plumbing service you need, from fixing your sewage system and pipeline in case of water problems, to installing boilers in your residence for a convenient warm shower. We take care of any plumbing fixture and home plumbing repair: Leaking faucets, clogged sinks, broken pipes, leaking sinks and toilets, problems in garbage disposals, leak detection and other drainage problems.
- General Info:
- HYDROTECH & HVAC, LLC. is a customer focused plumbing, heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started Jim Muca. Located in New York City, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in the Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island.Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ -- a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction.From the professionalism of our comfort advisors, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are committed to delivering you the best. We take our responsibility very seriously when you place your trust in us. We pledge to always tell you up front what your cost will be to complete your job correctly. We make it a point to go over any details or limitations of the proposed system that will affect your enjoyment of the end result.
- Extra Phones:
main office: (718) 209-1045
- * All Your Plumbing and Heating Needs* Boiler Repairs* Drain Cleaning* Frozen Pipes* Gas & Oil Emergencies* Gas Leaks* Hot Water Heating* Shower* Sinks* Toilets* Tubs* Video Inspection
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, visa, master card
- Bergen Beach, Southeastern Brooklyn
- Boilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Pumps, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Sewer Contractors, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Radiators-Heating Sales, Service & Supplies, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Water Damage Emergency Service, Water Heaters, Water Heater Repair, Building Contractors, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Cleaning Contractors, Plumbers, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Ventilating Contractors, Professional Engineers, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Construction Engineers
Extremely rude plumber who increased his estimated quote by 25% after coming to apt - given was looking to have something done immediately thought could get away with it. After I hesitated and said others were not asking as much, he started to throw a fit and stormed off, which was fairly surreal. Will never call him again.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My air conditioner was not working properly and I fully expected to get an appointment that was two weeks away. To my surprise these guys were willing to come at my convenience. Not only did they arrive on the specified day, but they arrived 30 minutes early avoiding the dreaded clock watching we all go through for these types of appointments! Two technicians took charge and removed my "thru-the-wall" a/... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse