Trust me, my toy poodle looked like a movie star ready for Hollywood or the show ring when I picked her up after she was groomed. I had to leave my sun glasses on as she glowed, glittered and sparkled so much from her excellent grooming! I had tried the other two groomers in the neighborhood a number of times before being "guided" to Rocco and Jezebel. Most important was the groomer's extra extra work i... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Rocco and Jezebel For PetsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We named our business after our own rescued pets, Rocco and Jezebel, and we'll treat yours with the same love and care. In addition to our wide selection of unique pet products, we offer attentive grooming and boarding services. Your pet is not just a number in a book, but a new friend to join our family. We groom both dogs and cats and return them to you looking and smelling gorgeous so you'll want to cover them with kisses.
- Grooming for dogs and cats * Nail cutting for dogs, cats and small animals * Face trims * Eye trims * Small kennel for boarding which is climate controlled with couches and walks in a beautiful park with lots of grass and trees * Daycare for those pups that need a good time * Veterinarian on premises every Wednesday. Primal * Orijen * Acana * Wellness * Merrick * Weruva * BFF * Taste of the Wild * Fromm * Stella and Chewy's * Castor & Pollux * Zignature * Halo * Spoil Me Rotten * Whole Life * Buddy Biscuits * Homemade Cooked Frozen Dog Food * Kong * United Pets * Kenyan Collars and Leashes * Planet Dog * Bon Tons * Anti-Icky Poo * Pet Gear * World's Best Cat Litter * Cat Toys just to name a few of the many items we carry!
- • Wellness • Merrick and Organics foods • United Pets • Dog Bag • Kenyan Collars and Leashes • A Cheerful Pet • Bon Tons • Natures Miracle • Pet Gear • World's Best Cat Litter • Cat Toys • Hand crocheted pet blankets • Castor & Pollux Organix - Organic Dog And Cat Food and Treats • BFF • Taste of the Wild • Primal • Fromm • Orijen • Acana • Stella & Chewy’s • Zignature • Spoil Me Rotten • Whole Life • Buddy Biscuits • Halo • Instinct Raw
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, discover, visa, cash
- Neighborhoods also includes DUMBO, Carol Garden Neighborhoods:Northwestern Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights
- Northwestern Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights
- Dog Day Care, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Stores, Kennels
i walked into this little shop by chance and was pleasantly pleased to say the least. Situated on a cobble and brick lined pathway of small stores, it is an oasis of UNIQUE doggie coats, rainwear, beds, carriers, food bowls and toys...great selection of organic edibles ( no commercial brands sold here), honest and informative customer service, and what they don't know, they research. I was not pressured to make a p... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dont think this place really hits the mark for a really good pet place. they never seem like they are doing anything other than someone knitting in the front of the store. Dogs tied to the counter and if you wanna see the kennel they say make an appointment. Werid that you can just see it. What do they have to fix before you stop in. Makes me wonder.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I had walked in to make an appointment. In the amount of time it took to take my information I had heard more about why the other groomers in the area were so terrible and why this place was so stunning. I just irked me that I heard more about a shop down the block on Hicks Street. I made the appointment with this place because the other two were booked, now I can see why. To the owner (if you were the one I talked t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
when you compare the dogs in the area being groomed on a regular basis at the doggie parks you really see the difference of shops. This place really drops the ball on skill. they are sorta the generic Costco cutting lemon tree skilled place,where as the other two groomers are 100 time above their skill. I used these guys for my maltese and tried to give them a chance but they just can seem to groom. and you pay the s... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Rocco and Jezebel is like a home away from home for my 4-year-old rescue greyhound (and for me - I think we're both equally excited anytime we get a chance to stop by). This deceivingly petite shop offers the gamut of services, from comprehensive grooming to a big air-conditioned kennel for boarding, plus dog walking and home cat sitting. The products are upscale and hand-picked by the owner, Andrea, with an emphasis... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse