First and foremost, the store is filthy. More importantly, they have the absolute worst customer service ever. We had a prescription called in by our physician to Walgreen's across the street not realizing that they did not accept our new insurance. The pharmacist at Walgreen's said that she could give the info to the pharmacist at Rite Aid if they just called. When we asked the Rite Aid pharmacist to call, she refused (most likely because it was 15 minutes before they closed.) So we h...view moread to ask our physician to call it in again. When we went to go pick it up it 2 days later it still wasn't filled because of a glitch with the insurance. They never even called us to tell us there was an issue (which vould have been easily resolved during regular business hours when our insurance was available to speak with.) Meanwhile, my husband absolutely needed his medicine that night. The pharmacist basically told me it wasn't her problem. I complained of the lack of concern for their customers to the manager of the store who said the pharmacy manager would call me. I've yet to hear from them. Save yourself the aggravation and either go to Walgreen's (where they're super helpful) or another Rite Aid. The pharmacy dept is useless.view less
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Rite Aid Corporation is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains, combining its modern store base, strong brand name, modern distribution centers and superior pharmacy technology with a talented team of approximately 72,000 full and part-time associates serving customers in 28 states and the District of Columbia for over 47 years. * Rite Aid is a place where customers are treated with respect and they feel appreciated and welcome. * We are committed to a team work environment where every associate is a valued member, treated with respect, encouraged to contribute and recognized and rewarded for his/her efforts. * We value our suppliers as partners. * We are committed to the highest level of integrity in every aspect of our business. * We are fiscally responsible and committed to consistently deliver value for our investors. * We communicate openly, honestly and accurately with our stakeholders: associates, shareholders and suppliers. * We are focused on and committed to the healthcare needs of our customers. * We are caring neighbors, involved in community activities in meaningful ways and committed to reflecting the diversity of each community we serve. * We are a successful chain of friendly, neighborhood drugstores. Our knowledgeable, caring associates work together to provide a superior pharmacy experience, and offer everyday products and services that help our valued customers lead healthier, happier lives. With us it's personal.
- Rite Aid offers services from prescription refills to advice on the most recent prescription medicines on the market. Some of the services we provide include but not limited to: Online prescription refills Use of the LifeCheck computer for analyzing potential drug interactions with other medicines patients are taking. Rite Advice on medicine dosage and potential effects Information and advice on diabetes 24 Hour Business Hours Medicare Prescription Information One Hour Photo & Online processing Products Include: Prescriptions, Personal Care, Hair Care, Beauty Supplies, Skin Care, Men's Grooming, Vitamins, Allergy & Cold medication, GNC, Diet & Fitness, Household & Pet supplies, Food, Baby & Children supplies, Contact Lenses, Cosmetics, Office Supplies, Seasonal Holiday items, Greeting Cards, Gift Cards and much more! We Offer Low Drug Prices, Flexible Spending Accounts, & Special Discounts. We also offer In Store Brands. Rite Aid Brand products are independently tested and satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're not completely satisfied with our Rite Aid brand products, we'll refund your money. With the Wellness+Allergy program you can earn $20 every time you spend $75 on allergy relief products. Visit the website for more information.
- Rite Aid carries several brands to choose from including: GNC, GNC Natural, NatureMade, Rayovac, Duracell , Brut, Calgon, Calico, Conair, L'Oreal, Cover Girl, Max Factor, Revlon, Maybelline, Colgate, Sonicare, Advil, Tylenol, Sudafed, Claritin, Olay, Clean & Clear, Johnson & Johnson, Jergens, Gold Bond, Purell, Ralph Lauren, St. Ives, Softsoap, First Alert, American Greetings, Crayola, Fuji, Paul Mitchell, Matrix, Sally Hansen and many more!
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, master card, visa, check, debit
- Bensonhurst, Southwestern Brooklyn, Boerum Hill, South Brooklyn
- Load2Card, uPromise, KidCents, wellness65+, wellness+ Pharmacy Chat
American Diabetes & American Heart Association Beauty.com GNC Store Fuji Childrens Miracle Network
- Pharmacies, Photo Finishing, Optical Goods, Gift Shops, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Convenience Stores
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average