Play Days and PartiesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Just because the kids are out of school it does not mean they still can't be in a safe, warm, environment. Here at Play Days and Parties we offer camps all year round. When public schools are out, day camp is in! Our Summer, Spring and Winter camps offers a nurturing, safe environment for young children. We host 2 sets of age groups: 2 yrs to 5 yrs and 6 yrs to 9 yrs. Our groups will be small which enables us to provide great attention to each child. Our staff is young, mature and full of energy. Each group will have no more than 10 children. Each group will be assigned one Head counselor, Assistant counselor and at least one volunteer counselor. We have story-time, arts and crafts, occasional movie time, music, games and much more. Weekly field trips are optional and will be available at an additional cost subsequent to each parent's signed authorization. Our indoor facility includes a playroom, craft room, pizza room and "quiet" room. Daily trips to Owl's Head Park will take place during our summer and spring camps. Holiday Camp...When the kids are off from school drop them off somewhere cool. For just $70 a day your children will be in a fun, safe environment. Space Limited Call Now and Save A Spot.
- Open Play Don't get Cabin Fever! Enjoy our open play room, meet other parents/caregivers. Tots interact with new friends. We have a clean, climate controlled environment. Open play costs $12.00 per child and includes pizza and juice for the tikes, & Frequent Play Card - Coffee and Tea for the adults. Monday thru Friday 12:00 am - 3:30 pm (please call ahead for Saturday and Sunday playtime availability) * Arts and Crafts * Bored after school? Do you have a house full of kids? * Need something to occupy them? Well that's what we're here for. * Come in for some colorful fun and excitement. * We have everything from stuff-N-fluff, painted plaster, sand art, and finger painting to sun catchers. * Tuesday through Friday call ahead or just pop in.
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- Bay Ridge, Southwestern Brooklyn
Play Days & Parties
- Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Party & Event Planners
I think Play Days & Parties is a great place to bring my kids. I love to see that my kids have a good time and I pay the right price. It has slides, junglegym, tent, rock climbing walls, mats, and all the toys that help my children. They attend the alternative to Pre-K. They love it and I love bringing them there it makes them feel very comfortable.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
. Everything was so well organized at Play Days that I didn't have to do a thing but enjoy my guests. I had a range of ages and the staff knew exactly what to do to keep every child busy, envolved and having fun. THe place was clean with sanitizing gel available around the store for the guests to use. I am sure we will be back for the many different activbities. Thanks Loretta, Michele and the rest of the staff ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have two boys aged 8 and 3, I like to take them to "Play days and Parties" because I know it is safe, and clean, and run by a staff that is interested in my children. Not like most play place, that shuffle the kids from one activity to another, my children have a choice of what they want to do............. and they is a lot of stuff to do. Please bring your children and met the staff, you will be glad t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse