Park Slope Veterinary Center is a full service animal hospital that provides medical, surgical, dental care and adoption. Our doctors are experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. Beyond first rate pet care, our practice is comfortable, kid-friendly, and a very calm environment so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting his or her own Veterinarian.
We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Browse around and look at our articles and pet videos. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you want to ask questions call 718-369-7387 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our office is very easy to get to, and you can find directions on our Contact Us page. You can also subscribe to our newsletter which is created especially for Brooklyn pet owners. In between your veterinary visits, your pet will benefit from you reading these free informative articles.
At Park Slope Veterinary Center, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Park Slope Veterinary Center is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
American Animal Hospital Association
American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
American Kennel Club
American Veterinary Medical Association
Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
Center for Veterinary Medicine U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Open 7 Days ; Open Holidays ; Appointments Available ; 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Park Slope Veterinary Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com<http://www.CareCredit.com>.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:[ br />
* Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
* Interest Free For 6 Months
* Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
* No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Pets For Adoption
All animals for adoption are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, dewormed and tested for Felv/FIV and heartworm. We ask only for a donation to help cover these costs.
frontline, heartgard, purina
financing available, all major credit cards, insurance, debit