New York's Sleep Dentist
- General Info:
- Here at Doueck Dental, your dental health, comfort and convenience is our first priority. Dr. Jacques Doueck and his entire team take pride in providing all their patients with the absolute best in dental care in a comfortable atmosphere with your convenience in mind. We specialize in all kinds of General Dentistry including Pediatric Dentistry We stress the importance of preventive care such as regular exams, cleanings and the use of Flouride and MI paste to prevent and reverse cavities. These small steps along with good home care help to prevent more serious problems down the road. If you have children you can rest assured that we will put your children at ease and make their dental care a positive experience. And to suit your busy schedule, we even offer evenings and Sunday appointments. Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry: * Dr. Doueck has 1000's of hours in advanced training by using the latest state-of-the-art techniques and equipment your visits are quicker, more comfortable and the results are teeth that look good, feel good and last a lifetime Certified by the Academy of Laser Dentistry: * Dr Doueck is a fellow of the ALD and has been certified in both hard tissue lasers and soft tissue lasers We offer advanced dental techniques such as: Lasers for Detecting Cavities: * Lasers take the guess work out of detecting tooth decay. Although Lasers can't take the place of x-rays completely, we can use the Diagnodent to detect tooth decay
- * Dentistry * Cosmetic Dentistry * Laser Dentistry * Teeth Whitening * Restorative Dentistry * Pediatric Dentistry
- Payment method:
- Southern Brooklyn, Gravesend
- Treating Snoring and Sleep Apnea is a team effort, and a dental sleep professional like Dr. Doueck can be a vital member of this team. If you suspect you are suffering from sleep apnea (OSA) , we can help you get started on a cure by referring you to the area’s best sleep medicine physicians. Once you have received a diagnosis, we can work with your physician to help determine if oral appliance therapy is your best option, or if a custom CPAP/oral appliance system is appropriate. Because obstructive sleep apnea is considered to be a disease, treatments including oral appliance therapy are usually covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most medical insurance. Our office will work with you to obtain all applicable benefits. From initial consultation to resolution of your OSA symptoms, Dr. Doueck and his staff will work with you every step of the way, providing the advice, support and expertise needed to help you discover better sleep and better health.
American Dental Association
Academy of Laser Dentistry
Academy Clinical Sleep Disorder Disciplines
Academy Dental Sleep Medicine
- Physicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry
From the minute i entered Dr doueck's office i knew that something feels different, i was greeted with a smile, and given a welcome package that contains information about the office and what dr doueck offers, plus a coffee mug a book light and a pen, as I was escorted to the exam room I noticed a lot of up to date computers, I was told that this office has digital xrays and panorex, Cerec which does crowns same day, camera to magnify teeth and velscop to diagnose cancer, Dr Douec...view morek was very good at making me comfortable, not only was I able to get my work done, the office made sure that I was able to fit it into my budget with 12month interest free program, I was so happy to have my smile back thank you Dr Doueckview less
For the past couple of months my teeth were getting progressively worse. They were hurting, sensitive to the cold, I even had gum pain and I couldn't understand why. I had not changed any of my habits, I wasn't doing anything different. I went to see Dr. Doueck and he told me that my problems were mainly linked back to grinding my teeth at night while sleeping and that I needed to wear a night guard to prevent things from getting any worse. Of course I was a bit skeptical, I mean how c...view moreould all that be from a little grinding at night! Anyway I decided to give it a try, I was desperate and in pain! Sure enough after the first night of wearing it I saw immediate changes. It was the first morning in weeks that I was able to rinse with cold water after brushing! Thank you Dr Doueckview less
I came to Dr. Douecks office to improve my smile and the results I got were outstanding. Dr. Doueck was very patient, sympathetic and most important listens to what I had to say. The dental assisitant's are very professional, helpful and very friendly. The accountant assisted me in getting care credit. The appointment coordinator did a nice job with helping me coordinate appointments with my busy schedule. Thank you
I've gone to Dr. Doueck many times and always walk away with the feeling that he truly cares about my dental health. He's thoughtful, informative and gets to the root of the problem quickly. I recommend him and his staff to my friends and expect I'll continue to go to Dr. Doueck for a long time to come.
Thanks, Dr. Doueck...and keep up the good work!
LIKE MANY PEOPLE, I HAD A FEAR OF DENTISTS SO TENSIONS WERE HIGH WHEN I FIRST WENT TO MEET DR. DOUECK. ALL OF THAT HAS SINCE CHANGED. FROM THE MOMENT I STEPPED INTO THE OFFICE I WAS GREETED SO WARMLY BY THE STAFF. DR.DOUECK IS AMAZING, HE MADE ME FEEL SO AT EASE WHEN HE SPOKE TO ME ; NO NEEDLES PAIN FREE. HIS OFFICE IS STATE OF THE ART. HE SOLVED THE CHALLENGING PROBLEMS I HAD WITH TMJ, CAVITIES AND THE APPEARANCE OF MY SMILE. HE USED CUTTING EDGE TECHNIQUES THAT HELPED ME AVOID ROOT ...view moreCANALS. I HAVE TO SAY I SLEEP SO MUCH BETTER, LOOK GREAT AND MY CONFIDENCE LEVEL HAS SKY ROCKETED. ALL MY FRIENDS NOTICE HOW GREAT MY SMILE LOOKS AND I HAVE DR. DOUECK TO THANK FOR IT. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR QUALITY, EFFICIENCY, PROFFESIONALISM AND A BEAUTIFUL SMILE THIS OFFICE IS A MUST SEE!view less