I am so happy to have found a jeweler that is able to do custom work. I had a pair of diamond stud earrings, and a diamond pendant that was just sitting in my jewelry box that I had no desire to wear. I brought the diamonds to Sullivan's looking for suggestions, they were so wonderful to me! They pulled pieces from their display cases so I could have a visual idea, as well as their catalogs. I decided to have the three diamonds set into a ring. They ordered several settings I like...view mored from their catalogs, and I was thrilled to be able to choose the perfect setting for these diamonds. My ring is stunning on my hand, and receive compliments all the time. Thank you Sullivan's, you created a new piece of jewelry from some ignored diamonds from my jewelry box that I love to wear!view less
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Jeff Sullivan has either owned or managed a jewelry store for the past 28 years. The Sullivan family has been in the jewelry business since 1972. Jeff and Jim Sullivan are Diamontologists and John Sullivan is a Gemologist. The family started with two jewelry stores in Door County, Wisconsin in 2002. Then, Jeff moved the store to it's present location in the Ruby Isle Shopping Center on Calhoun Road in Brookfield. Sullivan Jewelers will be celebrating their 13 year anniversary of the store opening in Brookfield, this fall.Our Master Goldsmith; Todd has been at his Craft for over 20 years, and is also a Graduate Gemologist. Sullivan Jewelers is a full service Jewelry store, we will custom design that perfect piece of fine jewelry just for you. We have our Goldsmith on site about any inquiries for fine jewelry and watch repairs.
- Jewelry, Gold Buyers, Engagement Rings, Diamonds, Watches, Earrings, Pendants, Bracelets, Necklaces
- diamonds, estates, gold, pandora
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, discover, mastercard, check, debit, all major credit cards
- Family Owned & Operated,Custom Design & Installation,Full Service
- Diamond Buyers, Coin Dealers & Supplies, Jewelry Buyers, Diamonds, Diamonds-Wholesale
- Other Information:
Specialties: Gold, Diamonds, Jewelry
Sullivan's is my favorite jeweler! I've been going there for over 8 years now. I wanted a diamond pendant that was different than the typical ones you see everywhere. They helped me look through their catalogs and ordered just what I wanted…then they further customized it to my liking….brushed the gold, and made the bail smaller, then set the diamond I had picked out. It turned out just perfect…I get compliments all the time…even from other jewelers! I've bought several other piec...view morees through the years…I like that their items are not like what you see in every other jewelry store and their prices are so fair! They are so friendly and personable too. My friend and I are now "collectors" of the Chamilia beads and they allow all the time we need to look and try different beads for our bracelets. Their service is incomparable! It's always a good day when I get to go to Sullivan Jewelers!view less
I went looking for an engagement ring, I already had a diamond to use for it and some old gold to maybe sell towards the new mounting. I was pleasantly surprised how much that stuff was worth! A junky chain and broken class ring came out to over $440...The owner really went the extra mile helping me find the perfect band for my diamond...and the jeweler set the diamond that same day. We will absolutely return to Sullivan's for a Christmas present..
SO RUDE! I went in to get some estimates for what some jewelry I had was worth. I had a list with me of the retail values of the jewelry, but they weren't even interested in listening to what I had to say. They just started weighing the jewelry for its worth in scrap and lowballed me for the price. In addition, they told me that the quality of the diamonds made them worthless and told me to just keep the jewelry to wear for fun. The whole point of going there was to see if I could sell...view more any of the jewelry because I don't want it!view less
I went in to get prices for some jewelery that I was interested in selling. Jeff Sullivan was informative and thorough. He discovered that a piece marked 14k was only 10k. In spite of rating a piece lower in gold content, Sullivan's offer beat Kesslers $798 to $663. Kesslers did not recognize that one piece was not as labeled. I think this indicates that when buying from Sullivan, one can be confident that you are getting what you're paying for. I plan on shopping here in the future.