My sister recently got married and had her reception at the Sheraton. The food was awful and not what we had at the food tasting prior to the event. My chicken marcela was rubbery, dry and had one mushroom stem on the plate. My husbands food was indiscernible and inedible. The ball room was very small and did not easily fit the 130 guests they said they it would. The bathrooms were very far from the ball room as well.
The hallways leading to our hotel room were very dirty and smelled like urine. When we booked our room (4 months in advance) we made it very clear we would need adjoining rooms with family since we were bringing our toddler and would be putting him to sleep early. On check in we were notified that there were no adjoining rooms left. This made for one cranky toddler.
This hotel should be closed down and turned into a memorial site to honor the people who lost their lives there. Not used for weddings.