I took my dog to Care Animal Clinic after being unhappy with my current veterinarian. The doctor I saw was very kind and compassionate to both me and my dog. She did a complete exam on my dog even though I was only there for a skin problem. She gave me her recommendations but also gave me several different options that I could pursue if I chose. A few days after my visit, I got a call from the receptionist asking ho... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Care Animal ClinicAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We emphasize preventive medicine and client education. We offer a full complement of veterinary services and holistic treatments. Preventive Medicine: Health examinations, vaccinations, heart worm testing, blood and urine analysis as well an ECG are recommended annually.Routine Surgeries: We perform all routine procedures and most as out-patient procedures so that the patient returns home the same day. Genetic testing: For mixed breeds to determine their heritage. Rehabilitation therapy And Laser treatments: For acute and chronic muscle or joint injuries. Vaccination titers: To determine if vaccinations are needed annually. Allergy Testing: Testing for chronic scratching and licking due to allergies Dental Care: Prophylactic cleaning, polishing, and preventive care. Radiology and Ultrasound: We provide soft tissue and orthopedic diagnostics. OFA and Penn Hip screening. Penn Hip screening is an accurate determination if there is hip joint laxity which leads to hip dysplasia. Acupuncture and Herbal Treatments: Dr. Kusba is certified in acupuncture and herbal therapy by the Chi Institute. She is also trained in, food therapy and Tui-Na adjunct treatments for healing. Behavior Counseling: We address puppy and kitten adaptation problems and adult behavior problems. Nutrition Counseling: We carry a variety of natural and prescription diets. Our knowledgeable staff can help you with nutrition questions. Microchip Identification: To reduce the chance of losing your pet, we offer Microchip implants.
- * Acupuncture * Medicine/Surgery/Dentistry * Dentistry * Ultrasound * Endoscopy * X-Ray * Orthopedic Consults And Surgery * Radiology/OFA/PennHIP * Diagnostic Lab * Rehabilitation Treatments & Exercises * Nutritional Counseling & Specialty Diet * Behavior Counseling * Preventive Medicine * Comfort Care * Doctors - Jill Kusba, DVM, MS - Linda Olson, DVM, MS - Karen La Vetter, DVM * Herbal Treatments & Supplement
- prescription diets
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, insurance, travelers checks
- We are located between Pilgrim Road and Lily Road on the north side of Capitol Dr.
- Full service dog grooming.
- English, Spanish
- AVMA, WVMA, AAHA
- Animal Health Products, Pet Grooming, Veterinarians, Pet Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
They have multiple vets with multiple talents so you get more of a specialist than a single, do-all, small vet place. They've treated my dogs and cat for many years, and they seem to want to keep you as a long term client by offering fair costs and straight talk instead of trying to do a big one time ripoff. Some of the holistic treatment stuff is interesting if you're so inclined.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse