Todd M. Aordkian, DCAdd to mybook
2 Locations Bronx and Brooklyn!
- General Info:
- Dr. Todd Aordkian received his Bachelors of Science degree from Oral Roberts University. He attended New York Chiropractic College and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from this institution. He served his internship at the New York Chiropractic College outpatient facility in Levittown, NY. Dr. Aordkian's post-graduate studies include the fields of neurology, orthopedics and radiology. Dr. Aordkian maintains a private practice in the Bronx. He is affiliated with New York Methodist Hospital where he practices at the Brooklyn Spine and Arthritis Center. He is also called upon for expert medical testimony. Dr. Aordkian is active in the community. He also lectures too many community groups on low back pain and back safety.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: The chiropractic adjustment is fundamental to chiropractic care and we provide safe and gentle chiropractic techniques for the whole family (including pregnant women, children and senior citizens). Therapeutic Modalities: Modalities such as ultrasound, electro therapies, and hot/cold therapies are utilized when indicated to augment and enhance the effects of the chiropractic adjustment to bring about the structural correction. Corrective Exercises: Exercises are aimed at improving strength, flexibility and posture. They are part of the at home self-care regimen and are important in the correction process. Lifestyle Advice: Adhering to certain biomechanical principles during one's activities of daily living not only aid in the recovery process but also serve as the basis of developing good spinal habits to prevent a recurrence. Nutritional Counseling Healthy Spinal Checkups: This service is important for the entire family. Just like dental checkups and preventative medical checkups, a posture and spinal examination can detect a spinal problem in its early stages that is more easily correctable (i.e. early detection of scoliosis in children. Posture Screenings: We provide spinal screenings at community events, places of employment and health fairs. Contact our Bronx office to arrange a screening at your event.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, master card, visa
- Concourse Village, West Bronx
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
- Other Information:
By Appointment Only: Yes