I was in the Sea Shore last weekend and the food was awsome. The portions were so huge that my friends couldnt believe it when they saw them. we sat on the outside deck which I never knew was there. The service was great, the food was great and the view was great..\r\nIt is a must try, you wont be dissapointedLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Sea Shore Restaurant & MarinaAdd to mybook
Book a Table
We are open after Hurricane Sandy.
- Unbelievable Seafood. Incredible Water View. Sea Shore on City Island.
- Perfect for private parties
- Unique drinks
- World Renown Seafood
- General Info:
- Seashore Restaurant is an upscale eating establishment that offers a range of dinner and lunch options for guests. It specializes in sushi and seafood dishes. The restaurant serves a variety of appetizers, sandwiches, salads, desserts, beverages, entrees and side items. Seashore Restaurant provides full-service catering solutions. It also hosts bridal parties, weddings and birthday celebrations, as well as can accommodate up to 250 guests. The restaurant serves a selection of red and white wines, such as chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, cabernet sauvignon, riesling, pinot noir, merlot, zinfandel and pinot grigio. Seashore Restaurant features a bar lounge that includes leather sofas and high-definition televisions.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- City Island
- Sushi Bars, Seafood Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Japanese Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Restaurants
The food was delicious,the atmosphere pleaseant and the staff pleasing while the hostess that particular day caught my attention with her attractive smile(Sat.2/13/10)The service was excellent and the hostess (all black w/ red top) made my evening with her charm and beauty.I can't wait to return for another enjoyable evening at the Sea Shore. email@example.comLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Me and my friends went to this restaurant; it had pretty good reviews. The reviews must have come from the \r\nstaff! This restaurant had the worst service I have ever experienced. To start off; we had no silverware, we had to go and get it ourselves from the storage. Every time we asked the waiter for something; it would take him 15-20 minutes turnaround, IF he even brought it. Everyone around us was complainin... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Living in the city, the ""Sea Shore"" has the ambiance of Old City Island. Great Sea Food. The ""One Of a Kind Sea Shore Dinner"" Is a dream come true. Great wait staff. I find it better on Non Rushed Holidays. Great Evening dining, or a Nice lunch.\n With Attended parking. The Restaurant overlooks the water. Nice & Romantic in the evening.\n Lenny Waller\n BX, NYLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch