Jones Animal Hospital
- General Info:
- Jones Animal Hospital is located in Bristol, TN and provides the utmost excellence in small animal care, our veterinarians treat all patients as if they were their own. We have an on-site lab which allows us to perform blood work, EKG and X-ray services, as well as video otoscope and ultrasound. Having these capabilities means we can provide unparalleled service for all dogs, cats, and many small mammals.
We also offer:
- Veterinary medicine
- Dentistry Our knowledgeable staff will care for your animals like their own. Rest assured your furry friends are in good hands with us. We proudly offer complete grooming services, and, if you're going to be going out of town for a while, we offer daily and long term boarding. Call Jones Animal Hospital today to schedule an appointment!
- Hill's Science Diet Veterinarian Recommended, wellness
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinary Labs, Veterinarians, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Animal Health Products, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Pocket Pets, Dentistry
This place is AMAZING! They are very informative and caring. Watching them go out of the way to help an elderly lady to her car so she didn't struggle with the cat carrier as I waited to be seen was one of the sweetest things! Then having my dog be taken such good care of after being to 2 other vets with out resolve just made my year! Thank you all so much for the hard work and compassion!!
After calling to make sure there was a doctor on site to put a 20 year old cat to sleep, my experience was the worse that I have ever had! We arrived and was made to pay up front which I had no problem with. BUT 5 other customers arrived after us and were taken to rooms and dealt with while I waited with a elderly cat that was clearly uncomfortable. They were not required to pay up front. The receptionists was rude, uncaring and did not represent the establishment the way I would want my business represented. Needless to
say after waiting 2 hours, "Bobby" was gone and I most definitely will never do business with Jones' again!
I would not recommend this animal hospital to anyone. The receptionists are very unfriendly. When I called and politely expressed my concerns about a billing issue, I was hung up on. I spent over $600 on a cat that I got from them, was young, and she still died after treatment. When I tried to negotiate billing, I was told that they would send me to collections. They preformed expensive, unnecessary tests that did no good in the end. Go anywhere but here!
I Have used Jones Animal Hospital as my main vet for 26 years and have been very pleased with there services. They are very professional, knowlegable and caring. They have offen gone the extra mile for me. My daughter and I have six dogs under there care and are very grateful for there expertises!
07/08/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I will never take my dog there again. The staff is rude and incompetent. They don't call to let you know your dog is out of surgery or to check up once they have an appointment. I will only take my dog to VCA in Abingdon. They are caring, passionate, and always check up on your dog. I would not recommend anyone take their pet to Jones if they care about it. Worst experience EVER!! I would not even give them a star if it did not require it. There should be a negative option.