- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- * Patio Dining: May - September * Serving Dinner Seven Days A Week * By Appointment Only * Center-Cut filets * Top Tenderloin Steaks * Prime Rib * Baby Back Ribs * Cajun Tenderloin Steak Tips * Twin Pork Chops * Fresh Seafood Specialties * Gulf Coast Coconut Shrimp * Maryland Crab Cakes * Scallops * Crab Legs * Lobster Tails, And More! * Serving Lunch Monday-Friday 11:00AM to 4:00 PM * Serving Dinner Monday-Thursday 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM * Serving Dinner Friday 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM * Serving Dinner Saturday 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM * Sunday 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM * 2 Locations to serve your dining needs located in Okemos and Brighton * Okemos- 3544 Meridian Crossing Dr. 517-349-1500 * Brighton 503 W. Grand River 810-225-1800
- Patio Dining and "Carry Out" Service
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, visa, discover
- Take Out Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurants, Fine Dining Restaurants, Steak Houses
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
This is a nice place to go if you like to wait 30 minutes to be seated then rushed to finish up and leave. I have rarely received such poor service.
In my opinion, this place is disguising itself as fine dining. In reality, they offer nothing more than what you would experience at an average franchise restaurant. The food is average to good depending on what you order. But you'll pay dearly.
It's not worth it. No thanks.
What everyone else that reviewed this place was smoking, but i want some. I will admit that they have good food, but you sure pay for it. While the food is good, likely four stars, the service and ambiance leave much to be desired. My main complaint is the noise. It's a rather open environment with little or no noise buffering between tables.
So, as long as you don't mind not conversing through out your meal, or endlessly saying "What?", by all means, spend a small fortune on dinner at Stillwater.
No joke, the wife and i went on our anniversary a couple of years ago and the bill was staggering. Two entree's, salads, desert and a moderately priced bottle of wine and the bill was over a hundred bucks (plus tip yet).
I'll still go there.... as long as your paying!
I have gone to the Stillwater Grill in Brighton several times now and always come away with a great dining experience. The food is prepared to your order, arrives HOT and the wait staff is outstanding. Not a fancy place, and not cheap (but fair pricing). Causal dress and a friendly atmosphere makes this a place to just relax and enjoy
Stillwater Grill is a fabulous restaurant! The service is great and the food is AMAZING! There is often a wait outside the door on Friday and Saturday nights but, the staff works quickly to get everyone seated in a timely manner. I have been eating there for Years and it still continues to be a Favorite of mine!