I would tell them not to eat at the restaurant (Buckingham) It was the worst place I have ever eaten. I ordered a simple hot roast beef sandwich. What I got was BURNT BLACK toast with the sandwich. I called the owner of the restaurant and he told me that he would send me the money for my meal and that he was sorry. Well I guess he don't care what people think of his restaurant. I have never received the money. So t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Clarion HotelAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Clarion Hotel at the Palace offers guests an abundance of amenities and features, including: Free continental breakfast, Free high-speed Internet access, Free newspaper, Free local calls, Free coffee. After a busy day of work or play, take advantage of the hotel's on-site heated pools (one indoor and one outdoor), hot tub, sauna and state-of-the-art fitness center. In addition to standard amenities, guests traveling on business will appreciate additional conveniences like banquet and meeting facilities, access to copy and fax services, a business center and a public computer with internet access. All beautifully appointed guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Most rooms have private balconies. Restaurant, Buckingham's Prime Rib and Steakhouse and the Oasis Lounge, all located on hotel premises for your convenience. Group Travel welcome, call for special rates. 2820 W Hwy 76 Branson MO 65616. Open holidays.
- Hotel, Motel, Conference Center, Banquet Hall.
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, cash, check
- With a stay at Clarion Hotel in Branson (Branson Theater District), you'll be minutes from Baldknobbers Jamboree Theater and Hollywood Wax Museum. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Grand Village Shops and New Americana Theatre.
- Hotels, Lodging, Convention Services & Facilities, Meeting & Event Planning Services
I have to agree with the above rating. The staff, especially Mr Dent, were totally unprofessional. The breakfast was such a joke (scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, doughnuts, thats it) I have stayed there several years ago, and had a pleasant experience, but I will NEVER return. I stayed with a friend and my CC was charged $583 for 2 nights. I can not stress enough DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL, RUN!... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have stayed at the Clarion hotel about 6 times. It's a nice place for the money. The problem is you really have the watch the workers with you CC. They charged us 2 nights a total of $286 when we didn't even stay at the hotel! We had called to ask about a room but thats it. The room would not work for out child...they told us they wouldn't except children in that suite. We got back home from vacation and these ch... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse