A-ability Appliance Repair
- General Info:
- Home of the one year warranty! All techs have over 30 years of training, knowledge and hands on experience. We put everything in writing and honor it. Family owned and operated for over 25 years!We stand by our work!
- Business History
- We are family owned and operated for over 25 years! We put everything in writing. We honor it! All techs have over 30 years experience!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (813) 641-4951
toll free number: (855) 508-3272
- Best, Bosch, Electrolux, Fisher, GE, KitchenAid, LG, Maytag, Paykel, Scotsman, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- YOU CAN TEXT 813-728-5867 FOR APPT. NO EXTRA CHARGE ON WEEKENDS ! Appointments available from 5 - 7 PM Same day serviceOpenon weekends CLEARLY MARKED TRUCKSPROFESSIONAL TRAINED TECHS VOTED BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
- YOU CAN TEXT 813-597-7962 FOR APPT. NO EXTRA CHARGE ON WEEKENDS !!!!Appointments available from 5 - 7 PM Warranty on all work and labor Same day service Openon weekends
DONORSCHOOSE.ORG / HOME BLUE / MARCH OF DIMES/ ANGIE'S LIST
- ANGIE'S LIST / DONORSCHOOSE.ORG / WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
A-Ability Appliance Repair
- Small Appliances, Small Appliance Repair, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair, Gas Equipment-Service & Repair, Ice Machines-Repair & Service, Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair
Tim has 35 years . He's well versed with refrigerators. He gave me 2 options . He's very honest I felt. I appreciate the kindness . Some try to take advantage of the elderly or bait and switch. Not this co, wow I would highly recommend them. They were on time. They gave a 1year warranty another plus. ( If they don't give a year,they don't back their work )
I did my homework on my appliance co! I found they do have A on angles list. Number 1 out of 129 co. That was impressive! They have A with the BBB. The BBB verified they had been in business for over 25 years. They are family owned. (4 Family members) So, I choose this one. Amazingly outstanding work. Came in and figured out what was wrong with my washer right away. The guy got the part and even informed me of another issue that could have became a problem further down the line saving me a lot of money. In the end the pricing for labor and parts was more then fair and I felt like I had found a company to stick with for my repair needs. I will definitely recommend them to my neighbors, friends, and family.
Disgusted with my 6-yr.old $3,000+ Samsung french-door refrig. not cooling. No help from Samsung. A-Ability Appliance came out the next day, recharged freon & sealed leaks. James was great....helpful, courteous & explained what/how leak happened. Regina helpful also. Will absolutely call again for appliance repairs.