I have a 11 year old black lab named Shiloh who has been slowing down a little over the past year. He just has a little trouble getting up after resting, sometimes limps after our walks, and seems kind of depressed. I took him to Dr. King for a physical and a blood test screening (which was normal, so thats a relief) to see if there was anything I could do or give him to help. I was kind of expecting a prescription or something and honnestly wasn't a big fan of drugging him up if we co...view moreuld help it. So after talking all this over with her, she told me about VOM and cold laser therapy. VOM is like doggie chiropractics, and the way she explained it, its a pain free stimulation of nerves down the spinal column to help any back bones that can be out of allignment. Just like us, over time their bodies can get out of whack and need adjusting. The cold laser was pretty neat too. It's suppose to relieve pain and generate healing without needing drugs so I said lets do it! Shiloh's been in for his scheduled visits for about 2 months now and I can tell he's feeling pretty good! He has an easier time moving around and started getting more playful again! Granted he is 11 with arthritis problems, so he's still a bit slower than he was 3 years ago, but I can just tell he feels better! His actions speak volumes and his attitude is brighter! I would recommend these treatments to anyone with an older pet, and so would Shiloh.view lessShare Review
Valley View Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Valley View Veterinary Hospital of Bozeman, Montana is staffed by people who truly care about you and pets. A full service veterinary hospital, we offer comprehensive medical care for your small and large companion animals, including dogs, cats and horses.
Our veterinary services include:
- Preventive care
- Veterinary chiropractitioner
- And more We also provide pet boarding services for when you are away and select grooming services so that your pet comes home looking and feeling great. We also carry pet food. We offer flexible appointment times for your convenience. Our clinic is taking new patients, so visit our website to learn more about us or give us a call for an appointment now! We look forward to serving you.
- Hill's Science Diet Pet Food
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, cash, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Pocket Pets, Spinal Conditions, Small Animals