Never go to Olive Garden... It's over priced for what you get and I had Plastic bits in my salad and main dish. (part of it was from a corner of some plastic bag and the other bit was a part from a mechanical pencil.) It's dirty and loud as heck in there, you can hear any children from across the restaurant. If you want a calm and quiet sit down dinner for two then don't bother going here. Plus the service was terri... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is always something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten-sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order To Go to have your favorite food ready for pick up. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- It’s back! Enjoy Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Tuscan Dinner, now with more new dishes than ever before. It all begins with our unlimited homemade soup or house salad and fresh-baked breadsticks. Next, choose two rich and robust Tuscan dishes like our New Creamy Chicken Firenze or our indulgent New Florentine Rollatini topped with a five-cheese marinara. Finally end the meal with a Tiramisu to share or two dolcini. With seven Tuscan dishes to choose from, including six new entrées, it’s all the ingredients you need for a delicious evening. Limited time only. Prices vary in NY, AK, and Canada.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
When we got there the parking lot was completely full. We thought we would have to wait for a table but instead they have plenty of room and we're completely hospitable. We were very pleased with both the service am a food and the cleanliness in there was awesome as well. Great place to go I will refer to anybody.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse