I just got back from running several miles in rain and slush and had to write. Once again, I was amazed at the warmth and cushion of my alpaca running socks, even though my shoes were soaked. I've pounded pavement, trail and stair master and usually work up quite a sweat. My feet, however, never feel damp, never blister and seem to enjoy every step when I wear these socks. They are the best running socks I've ever ha... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Alpacas of MontanaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Alpacas of Montana has years of experience raising quality alpacas in the Rocky Mountains of Montana. Located north of Yellowstone National Park, we enjoy over 90 alpacas in Bozeman, Montana. Alpaca fleece is as soft as cashmere and twice as warm, offering 22 natural colors for clothes, hats, jackets, blankets and much more.
- Extra Phones:
Office Phone: (406) 522-9918
Sarah's Cell: (406) 599-3136
Fax: (406) 585-8408
- We are a Bozeman. Montana alpaca farm offering alpacas AS well AS alpaca products for sale. Alpaca fleece is AS soft AS Cashmere. Warmer than wool. HYPOALLERGENIC and almost completely waterproof. Plus. Alpacas are the most diversified fiber animals with 22 natural colors. SO many of OUR products are DYE and chemical free.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
- West on Main Street, past mall. Turn left (south) at J.C. Billion Dealership onto Cottonwood Road and travel 3.3 miles. Watch for signs on right hand side.
Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association Yellowstone Alpaca Breeders Association
- Harvesting-Contract, Investments, Children & Infants Clothing, Clothing Stores, Hat Shops, Boutique Items