Veritas Home Care & Nurse RegistryAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
Veritas specializes in serving the elderly, the sick, the injured and the handicapped. We provide care and companionship to patients who prefer to stay at home or other facilities, to assist them in the activities of daily living.
Skilled Nursing Services
Assessment of Care Needs
Post Operative Services, Wound Care & Dressing Changes Medication Administration, Instruction &Teaching Catheter Insertion and Care
Other Nursing care ordered by your Physician
Assistance with Personal Care / Hygiene Services
Escort Service, e.g. To doctor visits
- Home Health
- Payment method:
- insurance, debit, check, all major credit cards
- We cover the counties of Palm Beach, Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, and St. Lucie in Florida.
- We have a Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day to attend to our clients.
Roster of health care providers consists of: Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs), Home Health Aides (HHAs), and Companion/Sitters. All our caregivers are experienced, licensed, and certified.
- English, French, Spanish, Tagalog
Chapter 400 Florida Statues and 95A-18
- License #: 30211435
Veritas Nurse Registry
- Eldercare-Home Health Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Home Health Services, Health & Wellness Products, Home Health Care Equipment & Supplies, Employment Opportunities, Nurses Registries, Nurses-Home Services, Nurses
My grandmother has been in and out of the hospital recently and she now requires home health. After many calls and searches, we found Veritas! Maria and Ed have made things much easier than my family and I anticipated. I highly recommend Veritas should you need a nurse.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse