Hidden Treasure is a lovely RV resort. The owners are very friendly and helpful. They have helped adjust to the Louisiana lifestyle and have made us feel at home. The resort overlooks Cotile Lake, the sunsets are stunning and it is a great place to relax and take in the quite tranquil atmosphere.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hidden Treasure RV ResortAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Shady, Spacious Sites with Full Hookup available overlooking Beautiful Cotile Lake. Located just minutes from I-49 & close to shopping in Alexandria, LA. Additional amenities include, shower house, laundry, private boat launch, fishing pier, & swimming area.
- RV Sites for rental & tent camping, nightly, weekly, & monthly rates available, 24hr emergency service. Directions: From La Hwy 28 turn North on St Clair across from new Dollar General Store, then turn right on La Hwy 1200 go .8miles, turn left on McNeal Ln. From I-49 exit 99 follow signs for Cotile Lake go past Cotile Lake Recreation Center & we are up the hill on the right.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, check, debit, discover, mastercard, paypal, visa
- From LA Hwy 28 turn north on St Clair across from new Dollar General Store, then turn right on LA Hwy 1200 go .8mile turn left on McNeal Ln. From I-49 Exit #99 follow Signs for Cotile Lake go past Cotile Lake Recreation Center and we are up the hill on the right. AKA: Old Air Force Rec center.
- Rental,24 Hour Service Availability
Old Air Force Recreation Center
- Boat Launching & Sites, Ski Centers & Resorts, Lodging, Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks, Fishing Lakes & Ponds, Canoes Rental & Trips, Fishing Charters & Parties
This campground is absolutely the most enjoyable campground on Cotile Lake, Louisiana. This is a beautiful area on the lake with a boat launch and even a pier to fish off of. The entire campground is very well kept and extremely clean. There is a bathhouse with a shower and laundry facility that comes in very handy. The owners are always there if you need them and are friendly and helpful. You can build a campfire at... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The Hidde nTreasure RV Resort is very nice the family that owns it is so nice and will help you with anything you need help with. Stayen out by the lake is great we can fish anytime and the sunset is amazing this is the place to go if you just want to relax its very quite. I loved my visit here at Hidden Treasure we will be back anytime we are around here again!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This resort is amazing. A beautiful location, all the amenities you could ask for. Fishing,swimming, perfect sunsets in the evening. A place we will stay everytime we are in La. The owners are wonderful,make you feel at home. Its a place you have to come and stay and experience true relaxation!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The Hidden Treasure Rv Resort is very pretty, very quite and the owners are very nice the sunset view is amazing you can walk down to the lake anytime you want to fish or just watch the sun go down its a nice relaxing place to go we have had a great time here. It has a bath house and a laundry room that helps alot so you can stay in your camper and do you clothes instead at a laundrey mat. This place is very lovely a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse