South Davis RentalAdd to mybook
Customers are our number one priority. We treat everyone as family, we want to earn your trust and business. We are here to help.
Mon - Fri8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- General Info:
- South Davis Rental was founded in 2001 by Eric Kloberdanz who managed and operated Eagle Rental at this location for over 10 years. Eric worked for an exploratory drilling company before getting into the rental business with his brother. Randy "Smalls" Simmons has more than 12 years’ experience in the rental business and is Eric's right hand man. We have the largest rental inventory in Utah in more than 500 categories! We have equipment for both Homeowners and Contractors. We can locate hard to find rental items. We sell a wide range of new and used equipment. We also rent U-Haul trucks. Whether you are planning a Wedding, Children's Birthday Party or need to complete that home improvement or commercial building project we've got you covered! Let us handle all of your rental needs. Ask us about our reservation and delivery service.
- * Party Rental (including tables and chairs) * Lawn and Garden Rental (mowers, chippers, stump grinders) * Heavy Equipment / Earth Movers * Excavators * Electric Generators * Floor Care (carpet cleaners, deck sanders, floor sanders) * Drywall * Compactors * Cutting and Concrete (cement mixers, chain saws) * Drills and Hammers * Fastening and Compressors * Lifts, Hoists and Carriers (scaffolding) * Pressure Washers * Trailers We carry top brands and regularly service our equipment, so you can be sure it will work right when you need it. You can rent by the day, week or month. We offer long-term rentals at substantial discounts. Note Our Spring & Summer Hours: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Bosch, Bounce House, Briggs and Stratton, Coleman, Dolmar, Echo, General , Hilti, Honda Power, John Deere , Kubota, Paddleboards, Pelican, Redmax, Ryan, Snapper, Stihl, Sullair, Tecumseh, Thule, Toro, Uhaul, Yakima
- Payment method:
- check, paypal, cash, all major credit cards, debit
- Hwy 89 in Bountiful, about .8 of a mile south of 2600 South and we are located on the East side of the street.
Rental of Construction Equipment, Homeowner Equipment. Large selection of Wedding / Party Rental items. Carry Canoes, Paddle Boats, Paddleboards and Camping Equipment. We work with our customers to make sure they get their jobs done, offering advice on the jobs they are doing, referring our customers to honest contractors. Most of all, we want the customer to leave with a great experience, and we want our customers to feel welcome and at home when they come rent. We also rent yard equipment, and offer the best repair and service in Bountiful. Offering pick up and delivery for service items. Rental items can also be delivered for a very reasonable cost.
American Rental Association
Small Engine Certified
- Party Supply Rental, Contractors Equipment Rental, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Construction & Building Equipment, Tools, Tool Rental, Contractors Equipment & Supplies, Party Planning, Rental Service Stores & Yards
If I could give zero stars I would. The last three pieces of equipment I have rented from South Davis Rental have all broken. Talked with the owner about the most recent issue, with a trencher, and he acted like I should have fixed the problem myself. They were already closed for the day and I couldn't get a hold of anyone to come fix it for me. There was no customer service offered when I told the owner about th... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have had excellent help and good experiences dealing with South Davis Rental Co. Just let them know what you are doing and they will have the right piece of equipment to save you time, money and frustration. The concrete wet saw and the sheet rock lift were life savers....Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I can understand the feelings behind the two negative reviews on this page. I don't agree with them, but I can understand where they are coming from. When you go into South Davis Rental, you have to be honest with what you're needing to do. If you go in and tell them ""here's my job... I have no idea how to get it done"" they will help you figure it out, get you what you need, and show you how to work it. If you g... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
BUYER BEWARE!!!\r DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE LET ALONE THE OWNER ERIC. HE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND DOES NOT RESPECT HIS CUSTOMERS. IF I COULD GIVE NEGATIVE STARS I WOULD. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. \r STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
Basically once you enter in this dirty rental shop, keep a hold of your wallet. There are no rental prices, it's all about trying to not get ripped off. So if you absolutely love bartering with a jerky fat man with stains on his shirt, then you will absolutely loves this place. If you are looking for a clean honest rental shop, go to diamond rentals. There prices are cheaper and they are friendly and nice..Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I have rented here twice and both times I ended up paying double in fee or other bs. I called and wanted to rent ramps for my trailer. Was quote $10, got there and they told me. ""It's $10 per ramp"" When I explained to them I used the plural ramps with an ""s"" when I called them. Just told me ""I am making you a deal"". But I had to rent them so I just paid it. The labors who loaded them in my Mercedes Van just scr... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I was in the party rental business for over 20 years so I know a good rental outfit when I see one. South Davis Rental goes out of their way to stock what you need and make sure it's in good condition. They are the only rental store in the area that has canoes and some other hard to find items like party supplies and patio heaters. Great customer service and they really work to make you happy.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
There have been quite a few times that I have rented tools for my husband to use from these guys. I usually have no idea what I'm talking about, and they are always really helpful and get me just what I need. They also take time to explain products they have for rent over the phone. I think their prices are quite competitive, and once when I was late returning a nail gun because I had to take my son to the doctor,... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch