June 2014: Liberty Auto has served me well several different times over the last two years! I bought a low priced Mazda from Dave, the owner, for under $4000. It has worked well for my daughter two years with no problems at all. Of course it's not new but I'm totally happy with that Mazda. Dave saved me several hundred dollars on an A/C repair in June of 2014 for my 1999 Suburban that another shop in Clearfield tri... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Liberty Auto Sales & ServiceAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We offer affordable used vehicles at reasonable prices. All vehicles are priced below retail. Some financing options available to medium to low risk buyers. We also offer full service/repair for your vehicle to keep it running optimally and extend its life. Our prices are significantly below our competition. 100,000 Mile 5K Powertrain Warranty Available! Auto Service & Repair Auto Tune - Up Service Auto Oil - Lube
- Auto Repair & Service - All Makes & Models state inspections, emissions, tuneups, timing belts, diagnostics, repair, oil & lube, body work, affordable car sales, trade-ins welcome, engine and transmission swaps, etc.
- Subaru, Chevrolet, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Toyota
- Payment method:
- master card, debit, financing available, check, visa
- Coming from the north, take Exit 317 (highway 89/500 West), go .6 miles, and Liberty Auto is on the right just after Larry Miller Dodge and Brayden Academy and just before Parts Plus and Sinclair. Coming from the south, take the 400 N. Exit (#316), go right off of that exit and up to the first traffic light (500 West), go left, and Liberty Auto is the third business on your left at 550 North.
- Waiting room, ice water, television, play area for kids and toy box.
NFIB (National Federation of Independent Businesses)
- We offer quality auto parts from Napa, Parts Plus, or any other parts store of your choice. We use a quality synthetic blend motor oil or any other oil of your choice.
- Used Car Dealers
Last week my car started overheating and leaking coolant. I am not a car guy but I knew that I had to get my car in quickly to avoid serious damage. A friend of mine Brock Norton had recently been to Liberty Auto to have some work done and he recommended them to me. I called them 8/20/13 and the owner Dave told me to bring it right in and they would have it fixed by the next morning. Sure enough the next morning I wa... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse