Book a Table
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
Mon - Thu 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sun 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
- More Info:
- Summer Shack is a restaurant chain that maintains locations in Massachusetts and Connecticut. Its restaurants specialize in seafood and serve lobster, crab, fish and sea scallops. The chain s restaurants offer roast beef, oysters, shrimp, clam chowder and calamari. Its restaurants also serve a range of desserts that includes cream pie, bananas Foster ice cream, chocolate pudding and cr me brulee. Summer Shack s restaurants provide banquet facilities for cocktail parties, corporate gatherings, birthdays, rehearsal dinners and graduation ceremonies. The chain s restaurants feature gift cards, cookbooks, shirts and sweatshirts. Its restaurants additionally offer off-site catering for corporate and social events. Summer Shack supports several charitable organizations, such as the American Heart Association, Mount Auburn Hospital and Greater Boston Food Bank. Summer Shack maintains a location in Boston.
- Catering, Food, Bar Service, Rentals, Entertainment, Flower & Decor
- Georges Bank, South Blonde Oysters, Wholesale Seafood Co
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, master card, debit, cash, discover
- Back Bay Summer Shack has become the place where rabid Red Sox fans and Boston Symphony patrons rub elbows. It's within walking distance to both Fenway Park and Symphony Hall, and it's only three blocks from the finish line of the Boston Marathon. We love the raw bar case Jasper designed which holds 4,000 pieces of shellfish kept fresh in an ideal atmospheric condition. Our Back Bay Shack is open for lunch during Red Sox season and dinner year round.
Jasper White's Summer Shack
Summer Shack Boston
- Restaurants, American Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants
I took a date to the bar at the Summer Shack, the bartender was very informative in explaining the oysters which were great and shucked right next to us. We shared a couple of appetizers, fried clams, tomato and mozzarella salad and tuna special. All was great and so was the ICE COLD harpoon. I have been here before with my family but this was my first time to sit at the bar and I enjoyed it.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Who can deny great seafood? No one. Summer Shack has some of the freshest seafood, directly from the fisherman. I had a 1-1/4 lb. Lobster for $20 last night, and it was phenomenal. Not only is the food great but so is the service. Awesome sports bar within the restaurant, with a projector and a pool table. They have five locations within greater Boston, so go to one near you!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We had mussels for apps which were good. My bf had the fish special of the day, but was not too impressed. I had the Clambake, deterring from my favorite dish, Shack Bouillabaisse. The Clambake did not have the flavoring of the Bouillabaisse. Slight dWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We went to Jasper's a few weeks ago. Our waiter was great, taking time to explain the day's catch. We ordered apps and dinner. Unfortunately, the cooks had lost our apps order. Our waiter noticed and offered complimentary desserts for the delay. While waiting for the apps, he also brought us clam chowder. Even though there was a problem with the apps, the situation was handled well by the waiter. Definitely im... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This place may be a little pricy for budget conscious customers, the servings may not be huge and you may feel it's over rated but in my opinion, if you can afford just about any place, Jasper offers the best value and they have the right price for the quality. If you're bored by Legal seafoods corp ambiance, the lobsters in big tanks and steamers in this theme restaurant will make your out of town friends smile.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I only had the oysters and wine so my review is limited but what I had was great. The oysters were exceptionally fresh and expertly shucked, hardly a shell shard in them. The wine list was surprising for the location, there were a lot of excellent white seafood friendly wines to choose from. My oyster experience was better than Legal and almost as good as B&G.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse