While this supermarket doesn't offer a full service meat department, the folks working at the counter will do everything possible to try to accommodate you. Last week I was in search of a lamb shoulder. I didn't find anything in the lamb section of the packaged cuts, so I spoke to the on-call butcher. He explained that they don't cut many of the meats on premise, so he couldn't get me a shoulder, but he instead o... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Shaw's SupermarketsAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Shaw's Supermarkets operates grocery stores throughout the states of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Vermont. The supermarkets offer a variety of bakery, seafood, meat, poultry and cooked food items. The store s bakery goods include breads, rolls, bagels, pastries, donuts, pies, cookies and cream cakes. Its seafood items include salmon, catfish and shrimp. Additionally, it offers a range of fresh fruit and vegetables that includes mangoes, peaches, pineapples, grapes, cherries, lemons, carrots, onions, radishes, cabbages and tomatoes. Shaw s Supermarkets have an in-store pharmacy that offers prescription filling and health screening services. Its house brands include Shaw s, equaline, essensia, Happy Tails and HomeLife. Shaw's Supermarkets maintains multiple locations in Boston.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (617) 867-6503
Phone: (617) 327-9360
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Prudential - St. Botolph, Back Bay
- Bakeries, Delicatessens, Pharmacies, Supermarkets & Super Stores, Grocery Stores