I went to ProEx twice a week for three months in the fall of 2013. Stephanie Novello was my main physical therapist, but all of the pts and assitants were incredibly helpful and positive all the times I was there. They were very flexible and accommodating with my busy schedule and I personally was with Stephanie for a large chunk of time during each session. She was beyond helpful in her suggestions and actually list... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
ProEx Physical Therapy - BostonAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- A positive physical therapy experience starts with our commitment to clinical excellence and service excellence.Our core value is to be "People Focused", meaning we treat everyone, patients and employees, as people first.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (617) 542-6999
Fax: (617) 542-6985
- ProEx Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine clinic in Boston Massachusetts Financial District. Our physical therapists specialize in knee, back, neck, and spine pain therapy and treatment programs, as well as orthopedic physical therapy.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, insurance
- TRAVELING INTO BOSTON ON RT. 93 SOUTH Take EXIT 20A-B for I-93/I-90. Bear right on to Exit 20A. Merge on to PURCHASE ST. At the set of lights, take a RIGHT onto to SUMMER ST. Continue for approx. 100ft. Turn RIGHT at the set of lights on to HIGH ST. 10 HIGH ST is first building on left. TRAVELING INTO BOSTON ON RT. 93 NORTH Take Exit 20 toward I-90 LOGAN AIRPORT/Worcester/S. Station. Follow the Exit toward I-90 West/South Station for .4 miles. Take EXIT on left toward South Station/
- Downtown Boston, Financial District
- Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics, Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine