Diamond ChiropracticAdd to mybook
Regular HoursTueClosedSat - SunClosed
- Call Today to Make an Appointment! Diamond Chiropractic has been delivering quality chiropractic care to the greater Boston area since 1996. Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions. As a Boston chiropractor, I take pride in offering state-of-the-art natural health care for our area. We’re always attending seminars and learning new ways to help health-conscious Boston-area residents. Our commitment to volunteering information and explaining everything in advance is often mentioned by our delighted patients. Why so much focus on education? Because those who know what a chiropractor does and why, seem to get the best results in the shortest amount of time. Our Techniques: We use a number of highly-effective adjusting approaches to help improve spinal biomechanics and reduce nervous system interference. The approach we use is based on our judgment and years of experience. The primary adjusting techniques we use include: Sot Sacro Occipital Technique helps normalize the relationship between the pelvis and the head, using gravity to make the necessary correction, read more: Diversified After identifying which spinal bones have lost their normal motion or position, a specific manual thrust is administered to free up “stuck” joints. read more: Activator Methods® This is a system of spinal evaluation combined with a handheld adjusting instrument that delivers a consistent, low-force thrust, read more: If you’ve been to a chiropractor before and prefer to be adjusted in a particular way, let Dr. Scott Diamond know. We want you to relax, enjoy and fully benefit from your chiropractic care. Call to make an appointment today! Tuedays by appointment only.
- General Info:
We've been delivering quality chiropractic care to the greater Boston area since 1996.Our approach is simple. We believe that health is among our most valuable possessions.
- Dr. Diamond offers chiropractic services to local office workers, students, athletes and musicians. He also specializes in Personal Injury cases.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, financing available, insurance, master card, visa
- Back Bay East, Back Bay
- SOT, Diversified, Activator Methods Activator Methods- Proficiency Rated Sacral Occipital Technique- Certified SOT practitioner SOTO-USA Assistant Instructor SOTO-USA National Clinical Symposium Presenter Member of Sedentary Behavior Research Network Certified Ergonomic Consultant
- Health & Wellness Products, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services