Chilli Duck Thai Restaurant
- General Info:
- We offer a huge selection of deliciously fresh Thai cuisine. Try our tasty appetizers made of the finest ingredients - edamame is enjoyed throughout the world as a savory Japanese soy bean pod steamed to perfection with a sprinkle of sea salt. Try our vegetarian spring or winter shrimp rolls, tofu triangles or vegetable tempura. We have salads galore! You choice of grilled chicken, larb kai, lime shrimp, seafood or spicy golden egg salad. We haven't even started with our entrees, if you wade through our selection of soups, fried rice dishes and rice or noodle plates; you can enjoy one of our curries or House Specialties. We're open daily from 11:30 a.m. for lunch and dinner. Call us at Tel # 617-236-5208 Chilli Duck Thai restaurant at 829 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116 Our Other Restaurant is Thai Basil in the heart of Newbury St in Boston. Thai Basil Boston is as local our name, but we promise a worldly authentic Thai food experience. Our dishes are all made in the rich Thai tradition of balancing our earthy and spicy flavors with fresh vegetables, herbs, and coconut milk to create exquisite meals. Begin your journey with our tasty Spring Rolls or traditional Chive Dumplings. Try our popular Pad Thai or original mouth watering House Special Pineapple Fried Rice. We have a variety of seafood dishes, and only use the freshest shrimp and fish available. We are open for call in or online delivery and dine in services from 11:30am until 10pm during the week and 10:30pm on the weekends to meet your late night Thai cravings." see us at 132 Newbury Street, Boston, Ma 02116 Tel # 617-578-0089 Thai Delivery
- Extra Phones:
: (617) 236-5209
- Payment method:
- debit, amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- and Thai Basil Restuarant, 132 Newbury Street, Boston, MA
- Back Bay, Prudential - St. Botolph
- English, Thai
Chilli Duck Thai Cuisine
- Take Out Restaurants, Vegetarian Restaurants, Thai Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Restaurants, Asian Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vegetarian, Pan Asian
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
09/04/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Used to enjoy this place on occasion, but had a bad experience with a waitress who demanded a 20% tip. A friend and I paid individually and made an honest mistake. She could've pointed it out and asked if this was what we meant to put down. I would've gladly made the correction. Because she was demanding and rude about it, I was completely turned off and refuse to go back: There are better restaurants with polite wait staff who don't feel so entitled. Last i checked, tips were based on service and at the discretion of the customer.
10/03/2006Provided by Citysearch -
i was visiting boston for a long weekend, and, after walking my feet off to see the sights, thought to order in thai food. mistake.
it took an hour to get the food. when it arrived it was lukewarm. the pad thai had no flavor, was dry, clumpy and the shrimp were mealy - absolutely disgusting. the other dish (beef with hot basil leaves) was a bit better with the exception that the beef looked gray and boiled. big disappointment.
i recommend finding another restaurant.
09/15/2004Provided by Citysearch -
Went here for the first time after passing through before. I had the Pad-Se-Iew Noodles, which was absolutely delicious. The servings were good even for take-out and I didn't have to wait too long. I like how all the dishes are delicately garnish, it makes eating the food so much appealing. I have to go back and try the other dishes with such a variety. Prices are reasonable and I would definitely recommend this Thai restaurant as a gem.
12/22/2003Provided by Citysearch -
I have been living in Boston for five years and was looking for an awesome Thai restaurant until just recently when I found this place!! The food is by far the best and they offer free delivery and takeout which makes this place truly a gem. I recommend any of the duck dishes (the chili duck is alittle too spicy for me), and the Drunken Noodle dish is to die for. Standards like Pad Thai, spring rolls, tempura are above par as well. Prices are alittle more expensive than some other places that say they serve authentic Thai, but very worth spending an extra couple of bucks.