I hired Mr Bailey after being refered by another attorney. Mr Bailey handled my case in a professional,caring manner always keeping me informed as to what was transpiring and assuring me that I was in good hands. This was a Federal case which carried a 15 year maximun sentence. I continuously claimed my innocence and Mr Bailey believed in me throughout the case. Mr Bailey took my case in front of a Federal jury where... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
- More Info:
- Brad Bailey is recognized as one of Massachusetts' and the New England Area's premier criminal defense attorneys. A MA and NE Region "Super Lawyer", as well as a "National Top 100 Trial Attorney". He is also a former state and federal prosecutor. Brad is "AV" rated by Martindale and has a "Superlative" 10/10 rating with AVVO. A graduate of Harvard College and UVA School of Law ( an American Top 10 law School), he is also a frequent televsion and radio commentator, who defends some of the higest profile cases in the State and Region. Brad is licensed to practice in both state and federal court in MA and other jurisdictions. His particular areas of concentration include defending charges alleging murder, rape, violent crimes, child abuse, child pornography, drug crimes, wire fraud, mail fraud, conspiracy, money laundering, racketeering, gun charges, and motor vehicular homicides, but his general criminal defense practice includes all criminal charges in all courts, at any level.
- We can provide defense for any state or federal crime.Our specialties include: violent felonies, sex crimes, white collar crimes, money laundering, child pornography, racketeering (RICO), drug crimes, wire fraud, motor vehicle, affirmative defenses and motions.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
- Located on the 35th floor of Four Longfellow Place, Boston MA 02114-1634.
Brad Bailey, Esq.
- Criminal Law Attorneys, Drug Charges Attorneys, Attorneys, Sex Offense Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys
Brad is simply an outstanding attorney. I was wrongly incarcerated a few years ago. Brad fought hard for my freedom and treated me like a family member. He always returned calls, listened to my suggestions and put forth an effort an passion that was unmatched throughout my ordeal. Thank you Brad for everything you did. I owe you all of my current success and my life for winning my freedom. To anyone who is con... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Professional…. Meticulous……. Capable…….. I was arrested and charged in November 2009 for embezzlement of $2.5 million dollars. When my crime was discovered in 2007 my first attorney and I tried without success to unconditionally fully corporate with the Mass Assistant Attorney General who was handling my case. Basically the AG’s office was not interested in saving the state investigation costs. They only wanted t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse